iFollow Renewal

Hey guys,

Just a quick one. Those looking to cancel iFollow must do so before the end of tomorrow otherwise it will get automatically renewed/charged on the 1st July. 

We hope you have enjoyed the 2018/19 Season and your subscription to iFollow. 

Did you know that over 2.3m hours of football were watched on iFollow this season?

This email is just to remind you that your Season Pass will automatically renew on 1st July 2019. 

Details of your renewal are:

Service Summary 

Service: Season Pass (Sheffield Wednesday) 
Total Price: £110 (inclusive of VAT/sales tax) 
Subscription Period*: 1 Year 

Payment method: we will use the same payment details that you provided for your 2018/19 Season Pass 

You do not need to do anything, this will happen automatically. However, if you do not want your subscription to automatically renew for the 2019/20 Season, or wish to use alternative payment methods, you must contact ifollow@efl.com by no later than 26 June 2019, or you may be charged. 

*Your subscription will automatically renew for a further equivalent period at the end of your 2019/20 Season subscription. We will remind you in advance. You will have an opportunity to cancel if you do not want your subscription to automatically renew by sending an email to us at ifollow@efl.com at least 5 days before the end of your current subscription period. See the iFollow Terms and Conditions for further information. There is no automatic renewal for single match or other pay per view purchases

I am seriously thinking about cancelling this year. IPTV has such a strong iFollow section nowadays and no "black out" games. 

was tempted to go the IPTV route but even when testing using the 48 previews etc it was hit a miss. sometime stuttering or it just wouldn't broadcast. At least with iFollow it worked perfect for me the entire season for all the away games I watched.

3 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

was tempted to go the IPTV route but even when testing using the 48 previews etc it was hit a miss. sometime stuttering or it just wouldn't broadcast. At least with iFollow it worked perfect for me the entire season for all the away games I watched.

Yeah, problem with IPTV in general. Being selfish, an ordinary Wednesday season means I can watch them more on iFollow but if we are successful this season that iFollow sub goes to bobbar and I need an iptv sub anyway. *shrug* 

I'm sure thats the sub date for everyone. If I am wrong i'm sorry for the drama, it may just apply to overseas iFollowers though with the season pass. 

with a decent IPTV subscription you get the best of all coverage

Wednesday on sky then its covered

Wednesday midweek game then it's on IPTV Sky red button

Wednesday chosen as main game then it's shown on ESPN+ etc

Wednesday none of the above then game on iFollow

only problems I had last year were West Brom and first 10 mins of Rotherham

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GerOwl said:

I'm sure thats the sub date for everyone. If I am wrong i'm sorry for the drama, it may just apply to overseas iFollowers though with the season pass. 

Could be. I would just assume that you paid for a years subscription so you would get a full year of service from when you took it out.

Unless they are done of a season basis not a yearly one in which case it would be right.

I'm considering getting this this year.

If I were to purchase and use alongside a VPN, would I be able to watch the matches (like an overseas subscriber) rather than just get the audio (like a UK subscriber)?

12 minutes ago, beano said:

If I were to purchase and use alongside a VPN, would I be able to watch the matches (like an overseas subscriber) rather than just get the audio (like a UK subscriber)?

Correct. 

PM me if you need any help. 

12 minutes ago, beano said:

Can be hit and miss, but you should be ok if you use a decent VPN. But then ifollow are blocking more and more so you also run the risk of getting blocked midseason if they go on a big clamp down.

When I was home for Christmas I tried this and got locked from my iFollow account. I use a paid VPN(Vypr) and I still couldnt get past their IP blocking. 

Guest Ash76

I was on a FB group for away games I didn’t get to but gone with IPTV for this season as it’s not much more and I’m getting a lot more for my money.

I’d be inclined to go direct ifollow on a game by game basis if there was some transparency in relation to what the club get from ifollow subs

Guest Ash76
1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

Anyone with a decent IPTV subscription they can recommend feel free to pm me as I need a new one 

garymegson

There’s a thread called IPTV in one of the sub sections, I had a read of that and went with Supremacy based on a few people saying that their ifollow coverage was reliable 

8 hours ago, hawksmore said:

Anyone with a decent IPTV subscription they can recommend feel free to pm me as I need a new one 

garymegson

Me too please. I've no idea how IPTV works or what kit works best, any advice would be much appreciated. I'm in the UK so can't use  ifollow much.