Revised Membership Structure - Packages On Sale Now

I've ordered one for myself and the Grandson. Can anyone tell me how you receive the membership card, does it get posted or do you have to pick it up from the shop? 

Also when you buy match tickets online, does it just get zapped to the card and you scan that turnstile to get in? 

20 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I've ordered one for myself and the Grandson. Can anyone tell me how you receive the membership card, does it get posted or do you have to pick it up from the shop? 

Also when you buy match tickets online, does it just get zapped to the card and you scan that turnstile to get in? 

Yes it gets posted to youand yes games purchased online are loaded to your card. 

My advice is store your purchase confirmation on your phone in event of any unexpected problems 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

The membership cards get posted out.

When you buy a ticket online it just gets uploaded onto your card, so you just scan your card at the turnstile and in you go. Just make a note / take a screenshot of your seat numbers so you don't forget where you're sitting!

• Thanks 1

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 13:14, steveger said:

Sounds fair to me but i'm waiting to see what Mr Farrell thinks first... :ph34r:

It'll be when gurujuan ses it's a great deal before we can all feel comfortable with it.  :Sid: FFS.  I might get one for mesen just in case I get back to the UK this coming season.  Extraditions can take years though :duntmatter:

UTO

FTB

WAWAW ,    

And feck you Jennings with a real FFS