Revised Membership Structure - Packages On Sale Now

24 minutes ago, Sonny said:

There must be something to get outraged about here. Personally I would have phrased a couple of things differently but I still understand what each point means. Stay focused and keep searching folks.

The student armed forces membership doesn't give you a discount off the concession price it just means you can have the concession price, which is £10 cheaper than full price. You can just have the concession price without the concession membership. 

Something to moan about. 

You can buy a full price membership and then save £5 per game off the concession prices.

Edited by flo

Guest mkowl
16 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Its a plus from me and extra gold star because there is no mention of + vat anywhere

Image result for gold star

What you don't realise its a membership in Sheffield Wednesday Holdings Limited - in a non VAT jurisdiction 

3 hours ago, Onge said:

Good work SWFC - I boycotted last season at the hefty price hike/tiered memberships but now that silliness has been fixed, I'll be purchasing again.

Isn't the £50 the same price as the Silver membership last season - with the same benefits?

Genuinely can't remember.

I refused to buy them last season for me or the kids and even once the "silver membership" was announed I didn't change because I had already decided I wasn't getting them for the season on a point of principle! Meant that we missed 2 or 3 away games we would have gone to but also felt like a season where we really weren't involved.

I know it's only a membership but for those of us that just can't get to enough games for a ST, it still gives a sense of being part of the club.

I still think £50 is too much for what it is but that's what we paid year before last and with kids at £20 each, £90 for 3 of us is fine so will be rejoining this year.

Bit by bit, the schemes and ideas that make people feel like they are being taken advantage of are falling by the wayside and the announcements that make people go 'WTF' are getting rarer which has to be an indication that at least 'lessons are being learnt'.

Edited by londonowl

11 minutes ago, londonowl said:

I refused to buy them last season for me or the kids and even once the "silver membership" was announed I didn't change because I had already decided I wasn't getting them for the season on a point of principle! Meant that we missed 2 or 3 away games we would have gone to but also felt like a season where we really weren't involved.

I know it's only a membership but for those of us that just can't get to enough games for a ST, it still gives a sense of being part of the club.

I still think £50 is too much for what it is but that's what we paid year before last and with kids at £20 each, £90 for 3 of us is fine so will be rejoining this year.

Bit by bit, the schemes and ideas that make people feel like they are being taken advantage of are falling by the wayside and the announcements that make people go 'WTF' are getting rarer which has to be an indication that at least 'lessons are being learnt'.

I don't think DC has a problem actually listening to supporters...I think he was labouring in trying to actually understand supporters though.

Maybe he has been here long enough now to understand some of the grievances.

Allied to that...look at the competition next season, the teams tipping up at The Lane?..must be like a dash of cold water.

Big season coming up, got the manager, looking like we might have a bit of the finance...It certainly looks rosier than it has done for a while