Final phase of season tickets on sale now

The final phase of 2019/20 Season Ticket sales is now open, offering the last opportunity to guarantee your seat for the whole of the new campaign.

Phase three runs until Friday 2 August, 24 hours before the Owls’ Championship curtain-raiser against Reading at the Madejski Stadium.

One week later, on Saturday 10 August, Steve Bruce’s side open at Hillsborough with a local derby clash versus newly-promoted Barnsley.

To secure your seat for this game and every other match in S6 at the best possible price, commit to your Season Ticket now!

Our commitment to young Owls continues as Under 11s in the Grandstand pay just £23 for the whole season, or £99 anywhere else around the ground.

Under 17s in the Grandstand pay £75, just £3.26 per game, or £199 in all other areas of the stadium.

Adult Kop prices start from only £23.04 per game as Bruce prepares to lead Wednesday through his first full season at the helm.

CLICK HERE for Season Ticket prices.

All supporters have until 5.00pm in-store on Friday 2 August and midnight online to purchase Season Tickets at the final discounted price.

Season Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, by telephone on 03700 201867 or at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop.

Fans can spread the cost of a Season Ticket over six months with our finance partner V12*.

An arrangement fee is included for each option which is taken out of the first payment. Interest rates are 6.25%.

Thank you for your support!

Owlstalk Shop

I realise we will never be told but I’d love to know the sales figures phase by phase.

I can’t see many being sold in this phase if any at all 

I also think it’d be beneficial to give these prices at the start - along with matchday prices, to emphasise the savings in the initial phase 

I'm a first time season ticket holder along with my sons (aged 12 and 9); I paid £743 which I think is a good price for the 3 of us.

From South Wales it's a 384 mile round trip so we'll be only able to do the weekend games (because of school etc..).

Edited by Welsh76
  • Like 6

58 minutes ago, Welsh76 said:

I'm a first time season ticket holder along with my sons (aged 12 and 9); I paid £743 which I think is a good price for the 3 of us.

From South Wales it's a 384 mile round trip so we'll be only able to do the weekend games (because of school etc..).

That's a great effort pal

59 minutes ago, Welsh76 said:

Now that is commitment!

2 hours ago, Welsh76 said:

Well done you,

I only live in the Midlands but because so many games are changed due to TV coverage, and my work and travel arrangements  that it became

impossible to make it financially worth doing, hope you have a better go at it this Season.

I would though, like you to post at the end of the Season whether it was worth it or POTG would have been better.

For me it's the latter.

2 hours ago, Welsh76 said:

I hope in someways for your sake we have a poor season and games are not moved about too much for TV for you.
I take my hat off to you for the effort you will be putting in.

4 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Well done you,

I only live in the Midlands but because so many games are changed due to TV coverage, and my work and travel arrangements  that it became

impossible to make it financially worth doing, hope you have a better go at it this Season.

I would though, like you to post at the end of the Season whether it was worth it or POTG would have been better.

For me it's the latter.

I'll keep a log of how much it would have cost just to do the POTG just to make a comparison at the end of the season.

I would also factor in the cost of 'membership' because we had the Gold Membership last season to try and get a better opportunity for the away games (last season we did Brentford, Reading, Villa, Bristol City, Birmingham, Swansea, West Brom and Ipswich). With Villa going up and Cardiff coming down that will just be a straight swap for us this season and we'll probably just do the same away games again.

Even if the costs are roughly the same (or even slightly higher) having a better opportunity for away game tickets and securing the same seats for every home game (in the South Stand) would make it worthwhile for me.

3 minutes ago, Welsh76 said:

I'll keep a log of how much it would have cost just to do the POTG just to make a comparison at the end of the season.

I would also factor in the cost of 'membership' because we had the Gold Membership last season to try and get a better opportunity for the away games (last season we did Brentford, Reading, Villa, Bristol City, Birmingham, Swansea, West Brom and Ipswich). With Villa going up and Cardiff coming down that will just be a straight swap for us this season and we'll probably just do the same away games again.

Even if the costs are roughly the same (or even slightly higher) having a better opportunity for away game tickets and securing the same seats for every home game (in the South Stand) would make it worthwhile for me.

I hardly go to away games, but the benefits you get for away games probably justifies your choice.

I just would like to add that it's fans like you and your family which make our Club great.

1 hour ago, kilbyj said:

When they posting the season tickets anyone any ideas? 

It's never failed to arrive over the years but I always get itchy feet waiting for my new shiny ticket in the post!! 

You'll have a long wait, I'm 99% sure we're using season ticket card we had last season.

4 hours ago, Welsh76 said:

Puts my mile walk there and back to shame.  Well done mate.

1 hour ago, kilbyj said:

When they posting the season tickets anyone any ideas? 

It's never failed to arrive over the years but I always get itchy feet waiting for my new shiny ticket in the post!! 

Keeping the same cards as last year.

30 minutes ago, bradowl said:

You'll have a long wait, I'm 99% sure we're using season ticket card we had last season.

24 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Puts my mile walk there and back to shame.  Well done mate.

Keeping the same cards as last year.

Cheers gents.;-)

6 hours ago, Welsh76 said:

That’s an awful lot to pay for just the weekend games.

Sky and even SYP have an awful habit of messing the fixtures about by moving what should be Saturday games into midweek.

What’s even more frustrating is you can then watch all the midweek games on TV.

7 hours ago, Welsh76 said:

Fair play to you. 402 mile round trip for us and it's a real chore...you wouldn't get me doing it 15+ times a season. Maybe when I was younger but the idea of 10 hours driving for 90 minutes football is all too much for me these days. 3 or 4 times a season I will do it but no way I could show your level of commitment.