Steve Bruce wanted by Newcastle................rumour

50 minutes ago, A12owl said:

For however many zillions they would pay and a huge pay out when they were sacked would tempt many managers. Put my name down. Ive got a superb cv on Football Manager. 

Mine was great on the old Championship Manager or LMA games with cheat codes :ph34r: 

51 minutes ago, A12owl said:

For however many zillions they would pay and a huge pay out when they were sacked would tempt many managers. Put my name down. Ive got a superb cv on Football Manager. 

Could be in for an interview then. £12 an hour Ashley says zero hour contract. Its the sports direct influence. :duntmatter:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jamie_W said:

Benitez will only have been let go because something bigger is going to happen. It’ll be Jose, Ashley will be gone.

1. Not a chance it'll be Jose why on earth would he want to work with Ashley? it'll be someone out of work IMO

22 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Exactly.

Come on Stevie and issue a 'not interested' statement.

Is it really necessary for Bruce to issue a statement denying every non-story that any old rag chooses to print?

Does he also have to confirm that the earth is not flat, the Pope is indeed Catholic and we really did put men on the moon?

22 minutes ago, Key said:

Is it really necessary for Bruce to issue a statement denying every non-story that any old rag chooses to print?

Does he also have to confirm that the earth is not flat, the Pope is indeed Catholic and we really did put men on the moon?

The Earth is not flat, .......... where's that come from.

:ohmy:

Guest Jack the Hat
11 minutes ago, gizowl said:

I think they're after Jos. garymegson

Why not. He has an impressive 17%win rate at his new club!

2 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Was on Talk Sport. Some local journo was asked who he'd like to see and he said someone like Steve Bruce. Now the bed wetters think it's nailed on for him to leave, Get a grip FFS.  

Yep heard this too today - he said “someone like Bruce but I’m just plucking names out of the air “ earlier I heard some other numpty saying Bruce should be Olly’s assistant at old Trafford .... Bruce hasn’t got a great record in the Prem anyway 

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Steve Bruce wanted by Newcastle................rumour

that the op just made up

I read it on twitter as I put, not that I believe all that is on twitter, but is also in our local paper not that I believe much of what they say either but I did not make it up Lawrie. Not that I believe you are Lawrie Madden either pal.     WAWAW oops will I get sued for that!