Steve Bruce wanted by Newcastle................rumour

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Who would want to work for Mike Ashley? 

There would be lots. Managers are just as bad as players.

Carpet baggers most of em.

Guest Willow Owl

Was on Talk Sport. Some local journo was asked who he'd like to see and he said someone like Steve Bruce. Now the bed wetters think it's nailed on for him to leave, Get a grip FFS.  

2 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

If Steve Bruce is the kind of bloke who enjoys having his balls screwed tightly in a vice then Newcastle   La Chambre  is just the place to go !

Fixed it Nev

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

Let me get this right.  Steve Bruce has been given odds by some random betting site and The Star are running it as a legitimate story.

Never bought one for years, looks like it's really gone down the toilet.

Makes a change from the Stir getting its stories from Owlstalk 

Can see Jose going there. He was linked to them before he went to Chelsea first time around. He learned under the great Bobby Robson and that might play some part in it. 

I wouldn't be surprised in this day and age, that when we finally got a proven manager, we'd lose him. It would be just our luck. Thinking back to Big Ron in particular. Things worked out brilliantly for a while but there's still that feeling of what might have been if he'd have stayed?

However, Bruce seems to have respect and honour about him, kind of like DC and I think out of respect shown to him by DC with his time off, he'd give some respect and loyalty back. Bruce strikes me as the sort who doesn't like to leave things unfinished and we were lucky to get him when we did and he'll want to be the man to finally get us back up?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marshy said:

Despite money talking, I'd like to think maybe naively so, Bruce would do the honourable thing and stay. Given that we wanted him, were prepared to wait, and gave him what he needed.

Exactly.

Come on Stevie and issue a 'not interested' statement.