Jump to content
s6 owl

BREAKING NEWS - Portugal and Germany pre-season

Recommended Posts

When in Germany don’t mention the war. 

 

Shout about it!

 

oh ze germans

 

 

garymegson

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, s6 owl said:

 

 

 

Germany is superb 

loved my time living there as a youngster. Should be a great trip 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

booked flights, looking at travel arrangements to get around, what a mare??????????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peacock1961 said:

just got 2 flights brum to Hamburg £160 each, Friday morning coming back Monday. 

flybe

 

Fly-may-be... last 3 flights I’ve had with Flybe have been cancelled on the day!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to have Wednesday playing European football again

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Germany is superb 

loved my time living there as a youngster. Should be a great trip 

 

 

Have to agree, went to Kaiserslautern in the early 90s and saw the cultural grand sum of phooook all but went to Hamburg last October for a few days and it was ace. 

Didn't enjoy the flight in the turboprop though :blink:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Off to Germany. That’s one thing sorted then. VAVAV. Ve’re all Vennsday aren’t ve?

just don't mention the war

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Hoppy Hopper said:

Will Rotherham Owls be taking a coach?

 

They have sent it in for a service ready for the trip 

 

See the source image

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

They have sent it in for a service ready for the trip 

 

See the source image

Ah, I see they have upgraded.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS ..... Tramlines weekend!

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all kipping at Pauli's then

 

:tango:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Ah, I see they have upgraded.

 

:tango:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be a few Owls in the Reeperbahn on Sat night:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can visit a U Boat in Keil, plus it's a lovely town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

 

VAMAV

 

Ve’re all Mitwoch Aren’t Ve

Stick that, Jennings!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

 

 

Have to agree, went to Kaiserslautern in the early 90s and saw the cultural grand sum of phooook all but went to Hamburg last October for a few days and it was ace. 

Didn't enjoy the flight in the turboprop though :blink:

Lived there 4 times from the age of   0 to 12 and loved it. Certainly different to the uk. Just sat finishing a 5L keg of Warsteiner which was brewed 10km from one place I used to live. Excellent place. Have been back there since and still love it!

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Lived there 4 times from the age of   0 to 12 and loved it. Certainly different to the uk. Just sat finishing a 5L keg of Warsteiner which was brewed 10km from one place I used to live. Excellent place. Have been back there since and still love it!

 

Not sure what that is but used to have  King or Von Ludwig at Kelham Island about 10 years ago. 

I'm not usually a beer person but this was chuffin' lovely, was white or pale beer and was reyt creamy.

Turned up one night and landlord said they couldn't get it anymore. 

 

Not been to the pub since. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pulsar said:

 

Not sure what that is but used to have  King or Von Ludwig at Kelham Island about 10 years ago. 

I'm not usually a beer person but this was chuffin' lovely, was white or pale beer and was reyt creamy.

Turned up one night and landlord said they couldn't get it anymore. 

 

Not been to the pub since. 

Warsteiner is a German larger / beer serve it on draft at sheaf view and three tuns in sheff plus a few more I'm guessing. It's a nice drink just normally a bit pricey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flights are looking expensive now for me, I can only get Friday to Monday and prices are sky high with Ryanair and easyJet. 

 

Looks like Rotherham Owls bus for me. :duntmatter:

:Sid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...