BREAKING NEWS - Portugal and Germany pre-season

15 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Germany is superb 

loved my time living there as a youngster. Should be a great trip 

Have to agree, went to Kaiserslautern in the early 90s and saw the cultural grand sum of phooook all but went to Hamburg last October for a few days and it was ace. 

Didn't enjoy the flight in the turboprop though :blink:

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

They have sent it in for a service ready for the trip 

See the source image

Ah, I see they have upgraded.

43 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Have to agree, went to Kaiserslautern in the early 90s and saw the cultural grand sum of phooook all but went to Hamburg last October for a few days and it was ace. 

Didn't enjoy the flight in the turboprop though :blink:

Lived there 4 times from the age of   0 to 12 and loved it. Certainly different to the uk. Just sat finishing a 5L keg of Warsteiner which was brewed 10km from one place I used to live. Excellent place. Have been back there since and still love it!

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Lived there 4 times from the age of   0 to 12 and loved it. Certainly different to the uk. Just sat finishing a 5L keg of Warsteiner which was brewed 10km from one place I used to live. Excellent place. Have been back there since and still love it!

Not sure what that is but used to have  King or Von Ludwig at Kelham Island about 10 years ago. 

I'm not usually a beer person but this was chuffin' lovely, was white or pale beer and was reyt creamy.

Turned up one night and landlord said they couldn't get it anymore. 

Not been to the pub since. 

1 hour ago, Pulsar said:

Not sure what that is but used to have  King or Von Ludwig at Kelham Island about 10 years ago. 

I'm not usually a beer person but this was chuffin' lovely, was white or pale beer and was reyt creamy.

Turned up one night and landlord said they couldn't get it anymore. 

Not been to the pub since. 

Warsteiner is a German larger / beer serve it on draft at sheaf view and three tuns in sheff plus a few more I'm guessing. It's a nice drink just normally a bit pricey