Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Were not anywhere near those clubs though. If you actually visit the Bayern forum you will see they seem to have a more balanced type of poster

 

Pompey were saved and transformed via fan ownership recently.

 

Similarly, Bournemouth's stunning  ascent folllowed supporter ownership and stewardship.

 

And many clubs like Swansea have fan reps to help run their outfits. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Pompey were saved and transformed via fan ownership recently.

 

Similarly, Bournemouth's stunning  ascent folllowed supporter ownership and stewardship.

 

And many clubs like Swansea have fan reps to help run their outfits. 

 

 

AFC Bournemouth Limited is 100% owned by AFCB Enterprises Ltd, of which the beneficiary is the Opalus Trust, which is a discretionary trust for the immediate members of the Maxim Demin family.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

AFC Bournemouth Limited is 100% owned by AFCB Enterprises Ltd, of which the beneficiary is the Opalus Trust, which is a discretionary trust for the immediate members of the Maxim Demin family.

You can say that again.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

AFC Bournemouth Limited is 100% owned by AFCB Enterprises Ltd, of which the beneficiary is the Opalus Trust, which is a discretionary trust for the immediate members of the Maxim Demin family.

 

He never lets truth get in the way of his bollax.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fred mciver said:

Pompey were saved and transformed via fan ownership recently.

 

Similarly, Bournemouth's stunning  ascent folllowed supporter ownership and stewardship.

 

And many clubs like Swansea have fan reps to help run their outfits. 

 

 

 

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon the way forward is for DC to give 10% of the shares in the club to Owlstalk , then we can contribute to the running of the club in the normal ,sensible and measured way of input , just like we see on here everyday .

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

 

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

 

Image result for oh mama mia mama mia

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I reckon the way forward is for DC to give 10% of the shares in the club to Owlstalk , then we can contribute to the running of the club in the normal ,sensible and measured way of input , just like we see on here everyday .

 

Let's form a committee:

 

I nominate Fred for Director of Toilet Facilities because he loves talkingshit.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

 

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fred mciver said:

Pompey were saved and transformed via fan ownership recently.

 

Similarly, Bournemouth's stunning  ascent folllowed supporter ownership and stewardship.

 

And many clubs like Swansea have fan reps to help run their outfits. 

 

 

 

Were we not almost run into the ground by fan ownership? :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

 

Were we not almost run into the ground by fan ownership? :rolleyes:

 

But this would be different. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

 

Were we not almost run into the ground by fan ownership? :rolleyes:

 

I think Fred was driving round France when that happened.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

 

Were we not almost run into the ground by fan ownership? :rolleyes:

 

And those "fans" were happy to let the club slip in to administration.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Pompey were saved and transformed via fan ownership recently.

 

Similarly, Bournemouth's stunning  ascent folllowed supporter ownership and stewardship.

 

And many clubs like Swansea have fan reps to help run their outfits. 

 

 

Bournemouth's success owes EVERYTHING to the Russian billionaire financing them, it's got absolutely nothing to do with previously being run by fans and I've never heard a single Bournemouth fan say anything to the contrary.

Link to post
Share on other sites

People are confusing ownership with management. From a fans perspective the owner Chansiri has been great, putting millions into the club. However, Chansiri  the business manager has been beyond hopeless wasting his own and the fans money. If he were any other manager in the business he would have been sacked by the owner years ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

People are confusing ownership with management. From a fans perspective the owner Chansiri has been great, putting millions into the club. However, Chansiri  the business manager has been beyond hopeless wasting his own and the fans money. If he were any other manager in the business he would have been sacked by the owner years ago. 

 

Not done too bad really....

 

2 play-offs and very nearly play-offs in a relatively short period of time for a total novice.

 

Could have been much worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sonofbert2 said:

 

Not done too bad really....

 

2 play-offs and very nearly play-offs in a relatively short period of time for a total novice.

 

Could have been much worse.

£100m put in, nothing to show for and unable to even file the accounts say otherwise.

benefactor he maybe, manager he isn’t.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...