Cash Injection?

57 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Hopefully, related to a new share offering so fans can have a say in how we are run.

Since when have we had a say in how we are run? Even in the 'old days', when fans held shares, a cabal of people held sufficient power to do what they want I own shares in several companies (only small amounts) but I don't have a say in how they are run. The big shareholders do that. Most likely it's a way for DC to sink more money into the club.

17 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Since when have we had a say in how we are run? Even in the 'old days', when fans held shares, a cabal of people held sufficient power to do what they want I own shares in several companies (only small amounts) but I don't have a say in how they are run. The big shareholders do that. Most likely it's a way for DC to sink more money into the club.

When our fans held the positions in the boardroom.

18 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Hopefully, related to a new share offering so fans can have a say in how we are run.

You say that like it's a good thing.

If I owned the club no way would I want your average poster on here any say in my investment.

3 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

If I owned the club no way would I want your average poster on here any say in my investment.

We'd have a new manager every other week and we'd sign players that were decent several years ago, if most of us had a say, that would end well WTF: Not to mention all the bi-polar moodswings; wristcutting, plus arguments about anything and everything :ghoulguy:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

We'd have a new manager every other week and we'd sign players that were decent several years ago, if most of us had a say, that would end well WTF:Not to mention all the bi-polar moodswings; wristcutting, plus arguments about anything and everything :ghoulguy:

Sod off! We don't argue about anything and everything!

:ph34r:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

There are a number on here that run or have run much bigger companies than SWFC.

Given the utter clusterfluck made over last few years, asking for a little assistance & support might've gone a long way and we wouldn't be in as much of the deep stuff.

We might even have got some of the commercial and retail stuff right.

All he needed to do was listen to some free advice.

45 minutes ago, 33 said:

There are a number on here that run or have run much bigger companies than SWFC.

Given the utter clusterfluck made over last few years, asking for a little assistance & support might've gone a long way and we wouldn't be in as much of the deep stuff.

We might even have got some of the commercial and retail stuff right.

All he needed to do was listen to some free advice.

He probably did listen to advice, who's to say it was good or bad. How would he know who on here offers this good advise.

Suspect not many on here have run a professional football club though? 

Running a successful non football related business is a world away from a club.

It was his money and made some costly mistakes but looks to have learnt from it so, lets see what happens.