New ownership, £21m more share capital

3 minutes ago, jamese said:

Three new companies incorporated yesterday, Sheffield 2 Limited, Sheffield 3 Limited and Sheffield 4 Limited. All with DC as the sole director

DC might have decided to invest in some 1990s dance groups or 1990s boy bands? :ph34r: At least there's potentially "no limit" to the spending again but we should do it properly this time, especially with a proven manager like Bruce to use his contacts, knowledge and his eye for a player. Best thing about it is that this time we've got Bruce and we were lucky to get him when we did.

• Haha 2

Guest gizowl

Nothing to get too excited about, it will be either dad or big brother that has helped him out, but from now on I suspect he will have to be more cautious with finances and SB will have to raise his own funds through wheeling and dealing, I just hope he is left to it without interference from Paxio etc. 

It Is possible he has converted some of loans made to club to capital. This would increase share capital and make balance sheet look better. With new companies being created as well I suspect we are going to see something quite fancy with accounts. The press and Gibson must have heard something hence reports in press about selling ground and Gibson being unhappy. Think delays are probably due to us having to sell plans to EFL. 

5 minutes ago, Quist said:

It Is possible he has converted some of loans made to club to capital. This would increase share capital and make balance sheet look better. With new companies being created as well I suspect we are going to see something quite fancy with accounts. The press and Gibson must have heard something hence reports in press about selling ground and Gibson being unhappy. Think delays are probably due to us having to sell plans to EFL

If we sell the plans for £13m will this solve P&S. ;)

Gibson should keep his nose out of other clubs affairs, it apparent form their accounts that the have they have the parachute payments and also being able to sell premiership players, has meant they can spend a lot more on wages and transfer fees than we could ever imagine! Shows the playing field is on a big slope!

Guest timrud
1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

We have The Wednesday registered.

Hello to another money grabbing so called fan.

Guest addedtime
4 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

What have Ross, Joey, Rachel, Chandler, Monica and Phoebe got to do with anything?!

And Gunther.

Guest mkowl
55 minutes ago, pahowl said:

The Sheffield 2 is part of the trademark plan to stop Jennings advertising scaffolding services in Sheffield 2, Sheffield 3 …….

Well my Mum lives in S35 so this will get costly