New ownership, £21m more share capital

3 minutes ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

No both linked to TUF , the guy at Reading his father was CEO of one the subsidiary's and he and DC  were mentioned in the old TUF accounts has investors which the EFL investigated to make sure there was no conflict of interest ..

Best pals, godparents to each others kids but not blood related. 

Might explain why it’s been so quiet this summer so far. I know Chansiri doesn’t say much publically but he’s been really quiet by even his standards. There’s been no close season interviews with Bruce either. Perhaps someone’s coming in alongside Chansiri or this is the first stage of a possible exit strategy for the Chairman which I’m expecting to happen if we don’t get promoted within the next 2 years?

So talk of these shares being worth £1 a piece.

Would that mean that the original 25million shares value the club at £25m? This seems low.

And does it mean Chansiri has given away 45% of his control of the company for £21m?

Whilst there is an argument of profit in this, selling £11.5m worth of control for £21m, in another way it seems like a small amount in the scheme of the money coming in and out of the club each year.

1 minute ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

So talk of these shares being worth £1 a piece.

Would that mean that the original 25million shares value the club at £25m? This seems low.

And does it mean Chansiri has given away 45% of his control of the company for £21m?

Whilst there is an argument of profit in this, selling £11.5m worth of control for £21m, in another way it seems like a small amount in the scheme of the money coming in and out of the club each year.

I imagine that Sheffield Wednesday Holdings majority owner will be DC.

This, I think is just another way of investing in the club.  It will probably ease the impact of the losses over the last 12 months.

1 hour ago, westy365owl said:

So for the slightly dim people amongst us does that mean that if the shares were valued at £1 a piece we had a cash injection into club of 21 million also what's chances of the shares being valued higher ?

None.

The issue of new shares will dilute the value of existing holdings.

So, I guess you shouldn't mess with Bruce. Glad some things been done because at last we got a proven manager and it seemed like he couldn't spend anything cos of previous managers and agents, etc. Had a feeling Bruce meant business when he came here. So, can we now get all the defenders and wingers? Where's that sought after 250 defender list? lol 

It could well be that the Derby trick that caused a little upset to the EFL has been examined by the EFL and that they have tied their ground valuation to Derby County FC valuation to a combination of estimated book price and share capital. 

Our additional capitalisation may, I stress may, relate to our impending transfer of ground ownership at a more elevated price.

Just a wild stab like !

2 minutes ago, jamese said:

Three new companies incorporated yesterday, Sheffield 2 Limited, Sheffield 3 Limited and Sheffield 4 Limited. All with DC as the sole director

We arnt the first club to do it ,and we wont be the last.

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He is good at scanning Companies House entries and sensationalising headlines based on his findings. He was speaking of fines, tax bills and even striking the company off based on our late filing not so long ago. 

He knows more than the average fan and as he is able to get at the information first he can create a following on this basis. Not everything he says is accurate.

This is accurate. He exaggerates situation to generate headlines. Linking tax to failure to public accounts was wrong for example if making losses having to pay corporation tax is extremely unlikely.