New ownership, £21m more share capital

3 hours ago, shandypants said:

I feel a bit uneasy about all of this if I'm honest. Nobody really knows anything about what is happening now and what has happened to the club over the past few weeks.  I don't like all of this Smoke and Mirror stuff. 

Putting it mildly I'm not a big fan of our owner but I don't mind the smoke and mirrors stuff - with the big proviso that it doesn't jeopardise the future of the club.

The parachute payments/P&S rules skew the market in favour of certain clubs. If we can find a perfectly legal way around them by exploiting loopholes without causing problems in the future that's fine by me.  That would be him boxing clever for a change. It is a big if of course - the truth will out eventually.  

Just now, southportdc said:

Bought by someone called Holding based abroad?

Image result for michael holding

Reminds me of some famous cricket commentary back in the day .

" the bowlers Holding , the batsmans Willey. " 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Reminds me of some famous cricket commentary back in the day .

" the bowlers Holding , the batsmans Willey. " 

Bruised and battered i'd should think given the fiercesome trio of Marshall,Holding,Garner and Roberts that England had to face in the 70's and 80'sWTF:WTF:

Kieran Maguire just tweeted about us again. Says he still can’t find Sheff weds holdings ltd registered. But did come across a bunch of Sheff Utd stuff.

Not entirely sure what he’s getting at...maybe saying we’re now under a similar setup? 

Scarborough group have lost 168 million....no wonder McCabe sold half the club for a quid to the only skint Saudi Prince. 

Edited by bigdan2003

9 hours ago, SiJ said:

I dont think you can fault the commitment...I just hope he has learnt from some of the previous errors.

Back Steve Bruce in a sensible manner and I'm confident we can achieve Mr Cs goal of Prem football. 

Problem is, Paxo's still about sticking is beak in - according to Bruce's journo mate.

• Haha 1