New ownership, £21m more share capital

Whatever it is, hopefully leads to lifting of the embargo, the free transfers being announced and more recruitment business being concluded for pre season. 

Focus still needs to be on players out, despite this creative accounting. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

No relation I'm afraid Pulsers...

I'm told he was a reyt cñut tho ..........

Haha.

At least MOTT isn't the new Leeds motto to help them through their continual falling apart.....

MARCHING ON TOGETHER TOGETHER

Surely whatever way we do it the whole point of FFP is to ensure that we won’t go under if Chansiri upsticks & wants out. If this is the case then it’s not up to the EFL the method of achieving this as long as it’s within the law?

2 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Schrodingers P and S balance sheet. It might be bad, it might be good. Nobody knows but everyone has a feeling about it. Personally I'm mildly concerned cos that's how I am over most things financial and Wednesday. 

Schrodinger's balance sheet would be good and bad at the same time.

25 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Surely whatever way we do it the whole point of FFP is to ensure that we won’t go under if Chansiri upsticks & wants out. If this is the case then it’s not up to the EFL the method of achieving this as long as it’s within the law?

The whole point of FFP was to make it a level playing field so teams without much money could compete. 

They did seem to forget about parachute payments with thinking up these rules though.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

The whole point of FFP was to make it a level playing field so teams without much money could compete. 

They did seem to forget about parachute payments with thinking up these rules though.

Yeah, it really worked :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I've told my Blunt mates that Chansiri has found a loop hole that wipes out our debt and gives us a massive transfer kitty, it's cooking the books and a bit dodgy, but the football league can't do anything about it because it's not strictly cheating, although it really is.

They've all left the chat

Pretty sure they are firing emails off

"Well let me tell you Football League"

Which thread in the dressing room is this Hoots?

the Brexit /Corbyn or Conservative leader thread ? 

:Sid:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Whilst I completely disagree with FFP, this is where people get confused.

it was never about being fair.

It was an ill thought out scheme to stop clubs going into Admin and by and large, it’s worked in that respect.