Westwood, Palmer , Lee

5 hours ago, Stoop said:

Things are shaping up nicely

Just needs Hector and Diame in and a few out ( Winnall, Fox, Van Aken) and we’ve got strong looking squad  

Hector and diame would not make us top six contenders . Where’s the pace, creativity and goal threat coming from? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, james o connor said:

Hector and diame would not make us top six contenders . Where’s the pace, creativity and goal threat coming from? 

Pace- Iorfa, Odubajo, Joao, Harris

Goals- Fletcher, FF, Reach, Joao, Lee, Rhodes 

Creativity- Bannan, Lee, FF, Reach 

Happy to help 

On 21/06/2019 at 16:00, Standidno said:

Aneke is throw.

ps how the fizz do you know all this?

Just what I get told through someone if I get texts I put them on here, normally it's accurate but not always

I did put on here last week that Bruce wants Fessi, Joao & Rhodes out but DC value too high, Nixon but the same in his paper on Sunday so it's got to be decent info.

Aneke is a rumour but I'm told we're interested like a few others are, Bidwell looks likely too but hasn't committed yet,

To sumarise as I've put a few different things recently, Borner & Odubajo signed, Harris pretty much has too, Bidwell close, Aneke in talks but has other options.

Bruce wants to replace our big earner strikers with other proven champ strikers to freshen things up, Hugil for example (not a name I've heard but seen we've been linked), Fessi, Rhodes & Joao all available for transfer, but they'll see out their contract if DC sticks to his value of them.