Westwood, Palmer , Lee

This has been the case for a while

Borner, Odubajo & Harris to be confirmed officially next week before they fly to Portugal on 1st July

Bidwell should be confirmed shortly after as well

Hopefully Aneke be number 5 as I like him, the kind of player we should be signing, PACE still needed

• Like 2

Delighted with all three tbh.

Westwood is as good a keeper as you'll find in this division. Palmer played the best football of his career last season. Lee is a low risk gamble. Get him fit and firing and who knows. 

20 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Borner, Odubajo & Harris to be confirmed officially next week before they fly to Portugal on 1st July

Hopefully Aneke be number 5 as I like him, the kind of player we should be signing, PACE still needed

Expecting the same. Not sure about Bidwell being what we need but surely an improvement on Fox. 

58 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

What’s the crack with aneke. Close?

50 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Brilliant news. Especially Westwood. Personally not sure Lee deserved a new contract but if he can get back fit and play a run of games he is one of the best in the league. Now let’s get some new signings in as well :-)

What Llee does not deserve a new contract cos we brought him back too early after a hip operation and broke him?  Think its the least we can do.  1 year to prove himself, good stuff.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

good news but my god writing for the star must be like getting free money. All they've done is write out whats already been said over a week ago. I swear they'll be telling us the pope's dead soon followed by "They'll be an official announcement later this week".

Its been the same for most of the season on that site. Radio Sheff  do an interview with the manager then the star spends the next 5 days drip feeding segments of the interview interlaced with pig news and latest transfer roomers from around the country. 

gone down hill a lot the Star.

Lee deserves another year just for the smile on his face when he came on at Preston. If I knew how to post a picture I would put it here just to remind everyone.

Good news on KW and LP too!

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"