Carabao Cup

21 minutes ago, Snowyowl61 said:

I may have missed the announcement, but does anyone have any information on the date of the Carabao Cup 1st round draw? I am aware of the date of the 1st round games but not the date of the draw or where it will take place.

3am uk time probably 

33 minutes ago, Snowyowl61 said:

I may have missed the announcement, but does anyone have any information on the date of the Carabao Cup 1st round draw? I am aware of the date of the 1st round games but not the date of the draw or where it will take place.

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/april/key-dates-announced-ahead-of-201920-season/

Only tells us the games start being played week commencing 12th august.

Edited by DELUDED OWL

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Draw for first round last season was on corresponding Friday just gone, first round is taking place one week later next season so my guess it's later this coming week. 

Thanks for a sensible reply. It is appreciated.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

Draw for first round last season was on corresponding Friday just gone, first round is taking place one week later next season so my guess it's later this coming week. 

Is that the draw that took place in Asia and the same team got drawn out twice? I remember watching it on the BBC site and the sides suddenly stopped appearing and the feed died. 

8 hours ago, 1867Heaven said:

Play off final is on the Monday as well and it’s not a bank holiday next year, it’s coming forward to the Friday around first May one, league 2 is week before and ours and league 1 are still Sunday/Monday 

You've got bank holidays mixed up, play off finals are bank holiday weekend at end of May the one that's been moved is the one at start of month.