Northampton Town friendly

I was thinking of taking my daughter to the Northampton Town friendly for her first game. Does anyone know when they go on sale?

NTFC are selling home tickets and they are free for under 7's. Will that apply to away fans as well?

5 hours ago, martyn8484 said:

I was thinking of taking my daughter to the Northampton Town friendly for her first game. Does anyone know when they go on sale?

NTFC are selling home tickets and they are free for under 7's. Will that apply to away fans as well?

I've heard it's a sole less place.

15 minutes ago, NYowl said:

Love DM,s me

IMG_0287.JPG

Excellent news NY ....

I'm sure there's plenty of DM lovers on here ?

Check out  these Bobby Dazzlers the Wife bought me for our Anniversary. ...

Any DM lovers on here will love the Factory shop in Northampton 

Looking forward to visiting again very soon ....20190613_210809.thumb.jpg.9829ec73d30eba6fc2189593ed02a4bd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Excellent news NY ....

I'm sure there's plenty of DM lovers on here ?

Check out  these Bobby Dazzlers the Wife bought me for our Anniversary. ...

Any DM lovers on here will love the Factory shop in Northampton 

Looking forward to visiting again very soon ....20190613_210809.thumb.jpg.9829ec73d30eba6fc2189593ed02a4bd.jpg

Wow they outpimp those suede loafers of mine

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Doc Marten have no affiliation with northampton......being a honary wellingborough boy I feel it's my duty to point this out  ...its akin to saying rovrum is the home of steel.

It is now !!!!!

WTF:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

31 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Doc Marten have no affiliation with northampton......being a honary wellingborough boy I feel it's my duty to point this out  ...it's akin to saying rovrum is the home of steel.

Didn't DM owner build up Rushden and Diamonds (after merging them) and eventually give the club to the fans - from whence it folded?

Lovely little set up at Rushden and Diamonds

5 minutes ago, scram said:

Didn't DM owner build up Rushden and Diamonds (after merging them) and eventually give the club to the fans - from whence it folded?

Lovely little set up at Rushden and Diamonds

He did and it was  ....I was down there a couple  of months  ago and sadly the stadium is now demolished....once Griggs pulled out a town of 6000 or so couldn't sustain a club much above southern league level.....I think all the locals knew it couldn't last but it was fun while it lasted...

• Like 1

Such a shame really

Built some great facilities there and had a really vibrant academy with an enviable set up.

Dunno the local dynamics how fans of Rushden and Irthlingborough felt about it but the club that grew out of those 2 was for a while a great success - and could have gone to greater things however i suspect the will and the money became short in supply

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

He did and it was  ....I was down there a couple  of months  ago and sadly the stadium is now demolished....once Griggs pulled out a town of 6000 or so couldn't sustain a club much above southern league level.....I think all the locals knew it couldn't last but it was fun while it lasted...

Enjoyed my visit down there, must have been 2003 or 04 as after the game we watched England RU play in either their 1st or 2nd match after winning the WC. 

16 years since wow, time flies.

Also it was R&D that got relegated and saved us when the hapless turner was in charge

I will never forget coming out of Kenilworth Rd having lost 3-2 and hearing that R&D had also lost thereby securing our League 1 status