Nuhiu Wanted

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Would be dependant on your manager Jack....He's at a higher level than you cos he's better.....

If your manager thought that maybe you were f.ookin' abject at some stuff, but were a team player and actually brought more to the table than some others at the same level...You wouldn't be at the job centre...others would

I know what you are saying...i am good at providing work entertainment, i keep moral up.

I always feel like contributing to Nuhiu threads. Whilst I fully understand that he was never cut out to be a Ballon D'or contender, he has been a functional member of the squad for several seasons chipping in what his limited capabilities allow him to do. But years of Nuhiu threads on Owlstalk is like an endless bout of that mindless thing at the funfair with a hammer and heads that pop up. Every time you manage to tw@t one head with the hammer, another one appears, then another one until the point when you think, why the feck am I doing this?

:ghoulguy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

I always feel like contributing to Nuhiu threads. Whilst I fully understand that he was never cut out to be a Ballon D'or contender, he has been a functional member of the squad for several seasons chipping in what his limited capabilities allow him to do. But years of Nuhiu threads on Owlstalk is like an endless bout of that mindless thing at the funfair with a hammer and heads that pop up. Every time you manage to tw@t one head with the hammer, another one appears, then another one until the point when you think, why the feck am I doing this?

:ghoulguy:

Nowt like  "damning with faint praise" ......

I can see me tombstone now..

Asteener 1957 - ?

"Functional"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Nowt like  "damning with faint praise" ......

I can see me tombstone now..

Asteener 1957 - ?

"Functional"

Aye mate, functional. Like functionality among a pile of non functionality. His record is often only marginally worse than some of the so called better players at the club. The difference being that they are usually non functional because they spend more time on crutches than on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye mate, functional. Like functionality among a pile of non functionality. His record is often only marginally worse than some of the so called better players at the club. The difference being that they are usually non functional because they spend more time on crutches than on the pitch.

Yep..says everything about the team we've had for god knows how long

Guest gizowl
43 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Still no CV???

If i performed at the same level as Nuhiu and supported similar stats in the industry that i work in, i wouldn't be in a job....FACT!!! no arguments, no debate...i would be in the job centre.

I'm proud of my CV, that's all you need to know, do you really think I'd show personal things to people like you, with friends like you, people don't need enemies, enjoy slagging off people for fun, you might be good at your job, but that would make it more hurtful to you if people took to public websites calling you a useless waste of space and comparing you to certain animals. 

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Still no CV???

If i performed at the same level as Nuhiu and supported similar stats in the industry that i work in, i wouldn't be in a job....FACT!!! no arguments, no debate...i would be in the job centre.

You might think your good at your job and you maybe, but don't think theirs nobody out there that could do your job just as good if not better otherwise at some point you could be in for a fall. 

3 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:
2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Ive honestly never seen him "shirking"...Ive seen him play f.ookin' crap..theres a difference

cos I am still waiting to read this impressive CV??? I am seriously interested now.

None of my comments are about Nuhiu are aimed at him as a person, they are about him as a footballer (might i add, i never called anyone fcukwit!!)...so wind it in a tad!!!! My comments are based on him as a footballer and i stand by my comments....he isn't good enough for the current standard we are playing and he certainly isn't god enough for the standard we are striving towards!!

cos he is crap ffs

1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I'd be surprised if Nuhiu is not still a part of our squad come the start of the season.

I hope he's here til he's had enough of us ...

Anyone who knows a bit about the game knows how good he is ...

Steve Bruce knows a bit about the game doesn't he?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Dunno

If memory serves he was the last Carlos signing, so I assume he is on £10k+ a week.

The general consensus on various stat and contract sites is that it's double that, £20k p/w WTF:

1 hour ago, Minton said:

The general consensus on various stat and contract sites is that it's double that, £20k p/w WTF:

:Sid:  If Van Aken's on owt like that, I'll baremyarse in Debenham's window.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

:Sid:  If Van Aken's on owt like that, I'll baremyarse in Debenham's window.

The football manager database is usually accurate (not perfect, but 95% correct) and that has him on 20k.

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/player/37044185/joost-van-aken

They have Westwood and Fletcher on 30k, Forestieri, Abdi, Boyd and Lees on 25k and Reach, Hutch, Hooper, Van Aken on 20k. They're accurate

3 hours ago, Minton said:

The football manager database is usually accurate (not perfect, but 95% correct) and that has him on 20k.

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/player/37044185/joost-van-aken

They have Westwood and Fletcher on 30k, Forestieri, Abdi, Boyd and Lees on 25k and Reach, Hutch, Hooper, Van Aken on 20k. They're accurate

Reyt.

• Haha 1