Nuhiu Wanted

2 hours ago, gizowl said:

Yes too right this has got out of hand, but I'm looking forward to the new season, new players coming in, those already here looking to a fresh start under a new manager who hopefully will bring better times and hopefully lead us back to the promised land and before a balls been kicked, some are taking hurtful and insulting swipes against one of OUR players, they read websites and local papers. How do you think he'll feel right now if he's seen some of this stuff, yes I've met Nuhui and quite a few of the other players, he is a great down to earth bloke who would do anything to help anyone, and popular among the other players and staff, opinions of him as a player will vary, that's fine, but some of the stuff on here and in the star is hurtful and disrespectful. Which ever side SB picks next season whether I agree with it or not, I will back and cheer 100 % and would never personally insult anyone on their ability, if they sherk and hide and don't give their all for that blue and white shirt then I'll moan, but if they give their best it's good enough for me. 

I am still waiting to read this impressive CV??? I am seriously interested now.

None of my comments are about Nuhiu are aimed at him as a person, they are about him as a footballer (might i add, i never called anyone fcukwit!!)...so wind it in a tad!!!! My comments are based on him as a footballer and i stand by my comments....he isn't good enough for the current standard we are playing and he certainly isn't god enough for the standard we are striving towards!!

10 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

None of my comments are about Nuhiu are aimed at him as a person, they are about him as a footballer (might i add, i never called anyone fcukwit!!)...so wind it in a tad!!!! My comments are based on him as a footballer and i stand by my comments....he isn't good enough for the current standard we are playing and he certainly isn't god enough for the standard we are striving towards!!

I'll agree with you on the last bit...Half the team isn't good enough for what we are striving for...and NO I haven't played football at a higher level..So I presume your opinion carries more weight than mine ......so thus negates it.

Post your CV and we will see if it stands up to any of the previous Wednesday managers that played Nuhiu...and any of the opposition managers who rated him...

See how yours stacks up against them eh?

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I'll agree with you on the last bit...Half the team isn't good enough for what we are striving for...and NO I haven't played football at a higher level..So I presume your opinion carries more weight than mine ......so thus negates it.

Post your CV and we will see if it stands up to any of the previous Wednesday managers that played Nuhiu...and any of the opposition managers who rated him...

Ding Ding round 2.....

5 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Ding Ding round 2.....

Its not a fight..Its simple logic isn't it?

If anyone  thinks his opinion carries more weight because he was involved in a higher level of football that makes posters arguments on here moot...He must have played have been involved at a higher level than the managers who pick Nuhiu to play...

we ALL know we need better...We didn't have it at the time..

Edited by asteener1867

16 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its not a fight..Its simple logic isn't it?

If anyone  thinks his opinion carries more weight because he was involved in a higher level of football that makes posters arguments on here moot...He must have played have been involved at a higher level than the managers who pick Nuhiu to play...

we ALL know we need better...We didn't have it at the time..

I agree. But this thread has descended into a scrap, as usual on here.

Yes Nuhui can be effective and has been for us but it's too few and far between.

He's what we've had to choose from. Hopefully in the future we will have better.

I've played to quite a high level and coached kids for 10 years. Means fkall!

I don't think sterling is that good, shows what i know huh!

Guest gizowl
30 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Would you like it if you read in a local paper or on a popular local website that a group of people had taken to saying you were crap at your job, not good enough to work for the company. And as for striving for where we want to be, yes theirs a few positions we ideally would want better quality, but that would cost big money, but I think I've read somewhere weve currently got financial issues so I think at the moment we're not going to get all we wish for. 

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

Yes Nuhui can be effective and has been for us but it's too few and far between.

He's what we've had to choose from. Hopefully in the future we will have better.

I agree...I simply don't get the hate for Nuhiu....To be honest...I sometimes don't get the over the top praise either...

He was here to do a job in a side that simply wasn't good enough to progress...It was adequate..and in an "Average" team you need players available..Nuhiu was always available...he didn't shirk he didn't dodge, he always turned up....doesn't make him Neymar..but it doesn't make him Abdi nor Bothroyd

Guest gizowl
3 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

I dont think my opinion carries more weight at all, I enjoy reading all opinions and views, I'm just wanting a line drawn on some of the things said and names used against players who still play for us, call me what they want, I don't give a feck

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I agree...I simply don't get the hate for Nuhiu....To be honest...I sometimes don't get the over the top praise either...

He was here to do a job in a side that simply wasn't good enough to progress...It was adequate..and in an "Average" team you need players available..Nuhiu was always available...he didn't shirk he didn't dodge, he always turned up....doesn't make him Neymar..but it doesn't make him Abdi nor Bothroyd

Don't get the hate either. We all know he's not very good, and he can be comical at times. But he's also weighed

in with some important goals and assists.

Like i said earlier i think his performances earlier this season let him down badly.

It just seemed obvious that the latter stages of last season he was playing for a new contract.

He was shirking and dodging like a good un up til about xmas.

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, camffiti said:

These stats wouldn't be too bad, if they were spread over 2 seasons 

IMG_20190613_154351.thumb.jpg.f51a8e86d0597ad379316e894cf35248.jpg

Have you seen Kadeem Harris stats, if we sign him some will slate him before he gets a shirt on. 

Just now, gizowl said:

I dont think my opinion carries more weight at all, I enjoy reading all opinions and views, I'm just wanting a line drawn on some of the things said and names used against players who still play for us, call me what they want, I don't give a feck

Good for you!

I don;t rate him at all but i don;t dislike him either. He has been effective for us occasionally.

And like others have said he is often singled out by opposing managers as a threat.

5 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Don't get the hate either. We all know he's not very good, and he can be comical at times. But he's also weighed

in with some important goals and assists.

Like i said earlier i think his performances earlier this season let him down badly.

It just seemed obvious that the latter stages of last season he was playing for a new contract.

He was shirking and dodging like a good un up til about xmas.

Ive honestly never seen him "shirking"...Ive seen him play f.ookin' crap..theres a difference

50 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

whoa your horses...it wasn't me that started spouting about the level of football that i had played so i think your comment is aimed at the wrong person.

Just seen your later comments...no need to apologise fella but it takes a big man to do so.

Edited by Wednesday_Jack

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

whoa your horses...it wasn't me that started spouting about the level of football that i had played so i think your comment is aimed at the wrong person.

Yea..Jack...thats why I apologised twice ..see above lol

Edited by asteener1867

23 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Would you like it if you read in a local paper or on a popular local website that a group of people had taken to saying you were crap at your job, not good enough to work for the company. And as for striving for where we want to be, yes theirs a few positions we ideally would want better quality, but that would cost big money, but I think I've read somewhere weve currently got financial issues so I think at the moment we're not going to get all we wish for. 

Still no CV???

If i performed at the same level as Nuhiu and supported similar stats in the industry that i work in, i wouldn't be in a job....FACT!!! no arguments, no debate...i would be in the job centre.

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea..Jack...thats hy I apologised twice ..see above lol

edited my comment mate, i saw it after i had typed it out....i think we posted at the same time.

My opinion of Nuhiu is not personal (i don't know the guy)...it's an opinion based on what i watch week in week out and all the lad has going for him, is that he is tryer. You can't play second tier football in England based on been a tryer alone as it will/does catch up with you.

@gizowl thinks its a personal vendetta against him and thinks its a war of personal words. It isn't and i could name you several other players in the same boat a Nuhiu…...but this is Nuhiu thread after all.

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Still no CV???

If i performed at the same level as Nuhiu and supported similar stats in the industry that i work in, i wouldn't be in a job....FACT!!! no arguments, no debate...i would be in the job centre.

Would be dependant on your manager Jack....He's at a higher level than you cos he's better.....

If your manager thought that maybe you were f.ookin' abject at some stuff, but were a team player and actually brought more to the table than some others at the same level...You wouldn't be at the job centre...others would