Nuhiu Wanted

1 hour ago, NYowl said:

It doesn't matter what Nuhiu does, you have made your mind up that he is crap and nothing will change your mind.

To say he is crap 98% of the time is just a plain lie and ridiculous. 

I think 5 years is long enough to make our minds up

On 12/06/2019 at 08:20, Drewswfc said:

I'll be sad to see him go.... Never a starter but a Game changer off the bench... Always gives 100%. Much prefer others to go before Atty

I’ll never get this ‘he gives so much more effort than others’ argument

Dave gives no more effort than the rest on that pitch. In fact, I’d say he probably gives less 

Have you seen his warm ups ffs lol 

3 hours ago, gizowl said:

Forgot more about football than you'll ever know and played at a far higher level than you fcukwit, some of our so called SUPPORTERS are a Fcuking disgrace, be more at home with the lane poo . 

My dad is hard than your dad....go fizz yourself mate!! Look at where "playing at higher standard than me as got you"!!!!! Arguing with me on Owlstalk….the irony is side splitting

Your right, they are a disgrace for thinking Nuhiu is worth a contract!!

19 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

My dad is hard than your dad....go fizz yourself mate!! Look at where "playing at higher standard than me as got you"!!!!! Arguing with me on Owlstalk….the irony is side splitting

@The Captain

Stay out of it.....this clown made it personal the second he typed fcukwit!!!!

So shove your red arrow where the sun doesn't shine...thanks for reading though.

Edited by Wednesday_Jack
  • Haha 1

Guest Kameron
4 hours ago, gizowl said:

Forgot more about football than you'll ever know and played at a far higher level than you fcukwit, some of our so called SUPPORTERS are a Fcuking disgrace, be more at home with the lane poo . 

What's there to forget?  Get the ball and kick the f ooker in that great big net, maybe SB should run that by Nuhiu.

Guest gizowl
40 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Go back to fifa manager lobber 

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

@The Captain

Stay out of it.....this clown made it personal the second he typed fcukwit!!!!

So shove your red arrow where the sun doesn't shine...thanks for reading though.

So some of the stuff on here about Nuhiu isn't personal then? how do you think he feels if he sees what's in the star and what's on here, clown 

Guest gizowl
11 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

It was fairly sensible until gizowl got personal and started wanging his football CV about...poo just got serious all of a sudden!!

Yes too right this has got out of hand, but I'm looking forward to the new season, new players coming in, those already here looking to a fresh start under a new manager who hopefully will bring better times and hopefully lead us back to the promised land and before a balls been kicked, some are taking hurtful and insulting swipes against one of OUR players, they read websites and local papers. How do you think he'll feel right now if he's seen some of this stuff, yes I've met Nuhui and quite a few of the other players, he is a great down to earth bloke who would do anything to help anyone, and popular among the other players and staff, opinions of him as a player will vary, that's fine, but some of the stuff on here and in the star is hurtful and disrespectful. Which ever side SB picks next season whether I agree with it or not, I will back and cheer 100 % and would never personally insult anyone on their ability, if they sherk and hide and don't give their all for that blue and white shirt then I'll moan, but if they give their best it's good enough for me. 

Guest Kameron
14 minutes ago, gizowl said:

How do you think he'll feel right now if he's seen some of this stuff,

Eeyorefull?

Me thinks Wednesday_Jack Isn't adthe's biggest fan!

For me, he's proven to be an occasionally useful impact sub like PNE away last season.

But i stress occasionally. 

He lost me when he turned up this season with the "I've got me contract now" attitude.

Guest gizowl
6 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Eeyorefull?

Correct, lets see how he is next season under the guidance of SB, Look at Leon Clarke, had more clubs than Jack Nicholas, never lasted long at any club dropped to League 1 and 2 before he started to hit a few goals, then that sour faced pig at the lane signed him and we all laughed, but a good manager will get the best out of players and play to their strengths, and guess what happens. 

I'm a fan of Nuhiu and acknowledge his limitations.

Also, I am a fan of our fans and acknowledge that we have a minority who think it is ok to take to a public forum and air negative and abusive views about one or our own. 

Nothing's perfect in this world

We need to juggle our front players Probably Nuhiu would be one of those I’d want to keep, but if we got a good offer, and the money could be used elsewhere, then OK. Rather move on Fletcher, Winnall and Rhodes, but somebody needs to come in for them with a reasonable offer. Either way, we have the numbers up front, but not the right balance, so we need to bring in at least a couple of new strikers

If Bruce is aiming for promotion, which i think he is, and he also wants to reduce the squad so he can bring in his own players, which i think he is, then any offer for a current player is likely to be accepted unless for one of our elite players. So regardless of your opinion of whether he is useful or rubbish, if this rumour is true (i give it 5% chance he actually leaves for that club) then any cash bid for a player will probably be accepted. Personally i have watched him a lot over the years and except for that 3 months when he was playing for a new deal under Jos he has not been good enough to be a regular starter. Seems a nice guy and if leaves (probably will not this summer and will be released next summer) then i wish him the best. I don't think he divides opinion, i think we all agree he isn't good enough to be our first choice striker, i think what causes arguments is the abuse and harsh statements about him which gets peoples backs up. I think Atde will always be remembered fondly if moves on as he undoubtly has been memorable. WAWAW.

16 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

If Bruce is aiming for promotion, which i think he is, and he also wants to reduce the squad so he can bring in his own players, which i think he is, then any offer for a current player is likely to be accepted unless for one of our elite players. So regardless of your opinion of whether he is useful or rubbish, if this rumour is true (i give it 5% chance he actually leaves for that club) then any cash bid for a player will probably be accepted. Personally i have watched him a lot over the years and except for that 3 months when he was playing for a new deal under Jos he has not been good enough to be a regular starter. Seems a nice guy and if leaves (probably will not this summer and will be released next summer) then i wish him the best. I don't think he divides opinion, i think we all agree he isn't good enough to be our first choice striker, i think what causes arguments is the abuse and harsh statements about him which gets peoples backs up. I think Atde will always be remembered fondly if moves on as he undoubtly has been memorable. WAWAW.

Spot on

The thing about Atde is every single one of the numerous managers we have had recently have continued to play him,  and opposition managers have said "he caused us all sorts of problems".

Obviously he isn't the striker to get us promoted to the Premiership, but I don't think he's quite as bad as some of our fans make out, would I sell him if an offer comes in for him, YES!, but if one doesn't he has his uses off the bench.

Edited by Spookone
  • Thanks 1