Nuhiu Wanted

13 hours ago, gizowl said:

How can you compare Fletcher to Nuhiu, totally different players, both give you something totally different. FFS 

Big Dave is the last and if we are serious about challenging for promotion needs to go. Offers nothing and hasn’t bar half a season of playing for a new contract 

The only people who rate nuhiu (apart the the deluded, who know nothing about football) are the ones who think it’s fashionable to support the unfancied guy!!! 

Nuhiu is poor...he rarely scores, he creates chances, which is basically his job!!! Sell at any price.

Its time Move on ladies n gents..........

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Andrew6666 said:

What is he effective at, if you don't mind. No pace, hardly ever scores, can't jump, can't tackle, doesn't track back....... He's tall though. 

He’s also got a beard. I remember fans of a team not far from us going wild because they signed someone with a beard. 

22 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Rhodes and VA are on the books, but their wages will put off most buyers.

Cant see van aken been on massive wages

13 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

The only people who rate nuhiu (apart the the deluded, who know nothing about football) are the ones who think it’s fashionable to support the unfancied guy!!! 

Nuhiu is poor...he rarely scores, he creates chances, which is basically his job!!! Sell at any price.

I wouldn't say people particularly rate him, I wouldn't want him starting games. However he offers something different in games when perhaps plan A isn't working. 

Happy for him to be used in this way, but I doubt he is. If his salary isn't high no harm in keeping him unless we get a decent offer which makes it a no brainer. 

Guest gizowl
20 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Forgot more about football than you'll ever know and played at a far higher level than you fcukwit, some of our so called SUPPORTERS are a Fcuking disgrace, be more at home with the lane poo . 

22 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Funny. He's a regular choice for his International side, he's wanted by a club 'for their Champions League Ambitions' and yet to 50% at Hillsborough, he's crap!

Or alternatively we can use the facts which are that he gets picked for his international side based on lack of other options but still very rarely starts and mostly is an unused sub

Guest gizowl
46 minutes ago, steveger said:

donated a bag of carrots to the go fund me page.. 

Might be more at home working at one of those donkey sanctuaries on a Saturday, the fascination for them seems quite worrying. 

19 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

It’s sad, but I almost hope he goes, just because I’m sick of reading the bile on here about him. He’s been a great servant to the club and deserves a lot more respect than he gets.

He hasn’t been a great servant to the club, he’s been paid very well to do a job most people would do for 1% of what he’s been paid.....most of that time he’s performed abysmally and on the odd occasion he’s had a good game he milks the fans applause and makes out he’s one of us......as soon as he chips are down he’s first down the tunnel within seconds of the final whistle and the odd goal every now and then is followed by him giving it to the fans as though he’s proved us all wrong,,,,,,which is laughable given that 98% of games he proves his critics right 

19 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

and more often than not has turned tight matches in our favour.

This has got to be the most inaccurate statement ever made on here....on anywhere in fact

19 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Forgot more about football than you'll ever know and played at a far higher level than you fcukwit, some of our so called SUPPORTERS are a Fcuking disgrace, be more at home with the lane poo . 

Steady on Gazza.

21 minutes ago, Ian said:

He hasn’t been a great servant to the club, he’s been paid very well to do a job most people would do for 1% of what he’s been paid.....most of that time he’s performed abysmally and on the odd occasion he’s had a good game he milks the fans applause and makes out he’s one of us......as soon as he chips are down he’s first down the tunnel within seconds of the final whistle and the odd goal every now and then is followed by him giving it to the fans as though he’s proved us all wrong,,,,,,which is laughable given that 98% of games he proves his critics right 

To be fair any time he scores he should give it to fans like you.

I mean now you are having a go at him for appreciating fans applause... then making up some lies about him being first down the tunnel.

Are you that obsessed you watch him leave the pitch every game?

lol

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Ian said:

It doesn't matter what Nuhiu does, you have made your mind up that he is crap and nothing will change your mind.

To say he is crap 98% of the time is just a plain lie and ridiculous. 

Guest gizowl
38 minutes ago, Ian said:

Steady on Gazza.

Sorry mate but some on here go over the line with the abuse on our players, and then say those with a different view don't know what they are talking about, just to let them know that people out their may more knowledgeable, and not as blinkered as them the self opinionated experts, let SB decide on Adte, I'll be happy with that, but I'm sure they'll still be saddos on here kicking him down the road who probably never had a pair of football boots on. 

2 hours ago, Rogers said:

Agree, this is social bullying and shame on the local rag for giving it publicity.

I just don't get this hatred for the guy.

As many on here have said he's not the best player to start a game but can be a game changer when brought on as sub.

Just look at the way the other players celebrate with him when he scores to see how much they appreciate him.

As for his character assassination that some seam hell bent on pursuing:-

Has he ever travelled with the team to the game only to throw his toys out of the prom and refuse to play.  No

Has he bragged on social media about his massive wages while posing on holiday. No

Has he ever refused to play for the team even when the physiio say he is fit. No

Has he been accused of racially abusing other players. No

Has he refused to play because he is not being played in his favourite role   No

Has he refused to take a penalty for the team.  No

Has he had a fight with another member of the squad. No

Is he nearly always availble to play whether that be starting or as a Camieo role as sub Yes

Edited by NYowl
  • Like 2

Nothing is as bad as talks--t.

Love how all the so called professed experts object to anyone who supports the big fella,so I take it that they know more than every manager we have had while Atdhe has been at the club and kept him here.

Think I'll wait and see what Steve Bruce has in mind on this one.

15 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Good luck to him

He's been a divisive sort of player on this forum, ..while actually f.ookin' playing....While some who hardly gave a flyer while not participating in the slightest, avoided the flak cos Adthe missed a sitter ...again.

I would be the first to admit we need better, but while some who probably were "better"..spent weeks out injured and weeks in..doing f.ook all

Never sulked, rarely injured, took all the knocks and the crap ...maybe he was never quite "good enough"....At least he turned up..whether first team, on the bench or wherever..and sadly as it may seem..We have had some wasters who didn't even have the bottle for that,..

So..

Good luck Adthe Nuhiu

Spot on Andy...fornicate the haters