Nuhiu Wanted

Guest Kameron
3 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Gonads on Nuhui, him and FF, should stay, if they go and we're left with winnall Rhodes and Joao we're well fcuked. 

All of em can go for me, all have been part of a culture of failure.

Guest gizowl
30 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Fletcher 3 times the player Nuhiu is. No comparison and unless im mistaken he was first choice when fit all last season. D taxis required if someone is willing to pay a fee for Dave but likely to be fake news.

How can you compare Fletcher to Nuhiu, totally different players, both give you something totally different. FFS 

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, Kameron said:

All of em can go for me, all have been part of a culture of failure.

Maybe, but how much of that has been down to bad management, team selection, tactics and coaching, hopefully now under SB this should change for the better. 

Guest gizowl
Just now, gizowl said:

Maybe, but how much of that has been down to bad management, team selection, tactics and coaching, hopefully now under SB this should change for the better. 

All that passing round the back, no Fcuking striker is going to score when the back four and goalkeeper are Fcuking about with the ball. 

3 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

Why would you ever sell your best players in front of average ones. Don’t believe for a second FF is on 40k thought only fletcher was on that. FF has unfinished business. When you talk about nuhius record, remove that 10 game spell at the end of last season and then get back to me. What about over their Hillsborough careers. Better still what about the two play off seasons when we actually did well. You’ve just managed to include that one spell he did ok!!! You are entitled to your opinion but you are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think we will get to the prem by keeping him and selling ff

spot on,Nuhui needs to go,so do 1 or 2 others,if we wan't top 6 we need better players than we currently have,and younger if poss

6 hours ago, Kameron said:

Signing players like Nuhiu is the reason we've spent almost 20 years outside the top division, we'd all give 100%, we'd all try hard, who wouldn't to be I such a privileged job?.  In his time with us he's had one decent spell which coincided with his contract nearing expiry.   I'm sure he's a cracking guy but I don't want to see cracking guys, I want to see winners, ruthless ba stards that have a bit more than a tryer status otherwise we'll be another 20 years away from premier league.  It's about time some of our supporters wanted better than to be happy to see the likes of Bullen, Ogrady, Nuhiu, Palmer ect put in a shift.

Whilst agreeing in part, for me you need that blend of tough uncompromising tryers and good skilfull players to succeed. 

You only have to compare spurs and arsenal with man utd and Chelsea for example. 

Spurs /arsenal had bags of talent and flair, but no bite, bottle or grafters. 

Flattered to deceive and continually ended up bridesmaids. 

Man Utd /Chelsea had had 5/6 really good flair players and 4/5 hard as nails 100% grafters. They had balance and won trophies, granted this man City side is less blessed with "tryers" as you call them, but quite a few of those flair players as with Liverpool have that winners attitude, don't crumble under pressure and really work thier socks off. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

Good luck to him

He's been a divisive sort of player on this forum, ..while actually f.ookin' playing....While some who hardly gave a flyer while not participating in the slightest, avoided the flak cos Adthe missed a sitter ...again.

I would be the first to admit we need better, but while some who probably were "better"..spent weeks out injured and weeks in..doing f.ook all

Never sulked, rarely injured, took all the knocks and the crap ...maybe he was never quite "good enough"....At least he turned up..whether first team, on the bench or wherever..and sadly as it may seem..We have had some wasters who didn't even have the bottle for that,..

So..

Good luck Adthe Nuhiu

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Good luck to him

He's been a divisive sort of player on this forum, ..while actually f.ookin' playing....While some who hardly gave a flyer while not participating in the slightest, avoided the flak cos Adthe missed a sitter ...again.

I would be the first to admit we need better, but while some who probably were "better"..spent weeks out injured and weeks in..doing f.ook all

Never sulked, rarely injured, took all the knocks and the crap ...maybe he was never quite "good enough"....At least he turned up..whether first team, on the bench or wherever..and sadly as it may seem..We have had some wasters who didn't even have the bottle for that,..

So..

Good luck Adthe Nuhiu

Can't help liking the bugger, got to keep him just for the fun aspect. 

• Haha 1

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Good luck to him

So..

Good luck Adthe Nuhiu

Well said mate. 

2 hours ago, gizowl said:

How can you compare Fletcher to Nuhiu, totally different players, both give you something totally different. FFS 

You're right. One scores occasionally, one scores very infrequently.

Although they are both strikers. Both target men.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Fletcher 3 times the player Nuhiu is. No comparison and unless im mistaken he was first choice when fit all last season. D taxis required if someone is willing to pay a fee for Dave but likely to be fake news.

:tango:3x the player really, is his goals scored ratio from scoring opportunities 3x better mmmmmmmm and I know who's penalty record is worse. 

3 hours ago, gizowl said:

I think Nuhiu’s abilities are underrated by many on here. He doesn’t scrap with defenders in the way that Fletcher does, but he is very effective nonetheless. 

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

I think Nuhiu’s abilities are underrated by many on here. He doesn’t scrap with defenders in the way that Fletcher does, but he is very effective nonetheless. 

What is he effective at, if you don't mind. No pace, hardly ever scores, can't jump, can't tackle, doesn't track back....... He's tall though. 

Guest addedtime
11 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Good luck to him

So..

Good luck Adthe Nuhiu

Absolutely. Well said.

Guest Kameron
6 hours ago, Andrew6666 said:

What is he effective at, if you don't mind. No pace, hardly ever scores, can't jump, can't tackle, doesn't track back....... He's tall though. 

He can’t half chomp a carrot, makes Bugs Bunny look amateur.