Nuhiu Wanted

Guest Kameron

Signing players like Nuhiu is the reason we've spent almost 20 years outside the top division, we'd all give 100%, we'd all try hard, who wouldn't to be I such a privileged job?.  In his time with us he's had one decent spell which coincided with his contract nearing expiry.   I'm sure he's a cracking guy but I don't want to see cracking guys, I want to see winners, ruthless ba stards that have a bit more than a tryer status otherwise we'll be another 20 years away from premier league.  It's about time some of our supporters wanted better than to be happy to see the likes of Bullen, Ogrady, Nuhiu, Palmer ect put in a shift.

3 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

I'll be sad to see him go.... Never a starter but a Game changer off the bench... Always gives 100%. Much prefer others to go before Atty

He’s shybo...I’d run around, give 100% and try win headers!!!! Doesn’t make me good enough to play championship football.

9 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

He’s shybo...I’d run around, give 100% and try win headers!!!! Doesn’t make me good enough to play championship football.

and we already have someone who just does that

• Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat

I’ve nothing against him but he isn’t top level championship material. If he stays he may score the odd important goal from the bench, but if he goes we won’t miss him either. Also I’m not sure he always gives 100%; he’s been here maybe 5 years and apart from the beginning and when he was playing for a contract he has been disappointing . To think that some on here would rather see forestieri go than him is incredulous! I don’t feel the negative comments about him are that bad , just understandable opinions. 

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

Signing players like Nuhiu is the reason we've spent almost 20 years outside the top division, we'd all give 100%, we'd all try hard, who wouldn't to be I such a privileged job?.  In his time with us he's had one decent spell which coincided with his contract nearing expiry.   I'm sure he's a cracking guy but I don't want to see cracking guys, I want to see winners, ruthless ba stards that have a bit more than a tryer status otherwise we'll be another 20 years away from premier league.  It's about time some of our supporters wanted better than to be happy to see the likes of Bullen, Ogrady, Nuhiu, Palmer ect put in a shift.

Yeah thats the only reason....

Who should we have splashed out on at the time instead of him?

He has provided more to the cause than flops like Abdi, Rhodes, Van Aken etc.

He is a low cost squad player who can make an impact off the bench.

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

absolutely spot on pal