Nuhiu Wanted

1 hour ago, Ian said:

So you’d definitely sell him then

Yes; as I said, I would only sell Nuhiu if we had a better player lined up. In my opinion, he offers something coming on as sub late in games; if we can find a player that offers similar attributes to him but is more effective then we should sell Nuhiu. 

4 hours ago, shandypants said:

Yes; as I said, I would only sell Nuhiu if we had a better player lined up. In my opinion, he offers something coming on as sub late in games; if we can find a player that offers similar attributes to him but is more effective then we should sell Nuhiu. 

There’s better players in Sunday leagues up and down the Country 

Guest gizowl
3 minutes ago, Ian said:

You really have a serious problem with Nuhiu, you might try changing your medication or even your season ticket. 

2 hours ago, Ian said:

You would think that all the managers weve had recently would have seen that and replaced him with one of these 'Sunday league' players then wouldn't you?

Nuhui wanted. 

At first this referred to a wanted posted because hed been charged with unlawfully representing himself as a. Footballer. 

Let's find how much this team will accept to take him. I woukd recommend paying them at least £1m. 

Then again if he leaves who will pull the carts? 

Im forgetting myself as we have a team full of donkeys to replace Nuhui in front of the cart. 

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

Nuhui wanted. 

At first this referred to a wanted posted because hed been charged with unlawfully representing himself as a. Footballer. 

Let's find how much this team will accept to take him. I woukd recommend paying them at least £1m. 

Im forgetting myself as we have a team full of donkeys to replace Nuhui in front of the cart. 

Have a day off FFS.

I challenge you to post something positive about the current set up.

On 16/06/2019 at 22:13, markg said:

You would think that all the managers weve had recently would have seen that and replaced him with one of these 'Sunday league' players then wouldn't you?

Its embarassing how grown men need attention on the internet by making consistent ridiculous statements like that. I mean this poster is only really known for a pathalogical hatred of Nuhiu. Something to be proud off I guess. Sort of thing to tell the grandkids.

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

Nuhui wanted. 

Do you interact with the real world in the same way that you interact with Owlstalk?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Have a day off FFS.

I challenge you to post something positive about the current set up.

I’d challenge him to post something positive full stop. The days must fly by in a haze of unbridled joy in his household.

3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I’d challenge him to post something positive full stop. The days must fly by in a haze of unbridled joy in his household.

He once posted something positive about Mick Lyons, seemingly nothing good has happened in the near 35 years since he left!

Its about getting 3 points on the day init? 

By hook or by crook n' all.

Hes hit an miss up top. Some games -  whether it be because of his own performance, or due to the team performance, or because of the style of the oppos on the day - but some days, hes crap. An looks less like a footy player than most err footy players. 

But some other times, hes brill. Holding it up. Bringing it down. for a guy with no pace he carries the ball upfield and gets us up the pitch more than most! Which is ridiculous but true.  He brings others into play, he scores goals he creates goals. He pulls defenders out of position. 

But regardless of which type of game he has... two thing that always rings true are 1 he always creates space for other players. Always, (whether we make best use of that is another matter) And 2 if were winning with 15 to go hes great in our box as well as keeping possession in their half. 

Maybe not 2 significant things? 

But in a squad game its about 3 points init. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1