Nuhiu Wanted

1 minute ago, Minton said:

So which of those do you think is wrong?

Probably all of them.  Do you seriously believe that some random website knows the pay of every player on the planet?  Honestly?

13 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Probably all of them.  Do you seriously believe that some random website knows the pay of every player on the planet?  Honestly?

No, but I think the database that football manager have built is almost bang on, seeing as they have analysts, scouts and insiders for every club they have in the database. There is a reason their non-public one is used by professional scouting setups around the world

1 minute ago, Minton said:

No, but I think the database that football manager have built is almost bang on, seeing as they have analysts, scouts and insiders for every club they have in the database. There is a reason their non-public one is used by professional scouting setups around the world

Of course it is.  

On 13/06/2019 at 14:26, gizowl said:

Correct, lets see how he is next season under the guidance of SB, Look at Leon Clarke, had more clubs than Jack Nicholas, never lasted long at any club dropped to League 1 and 2 before he started to hit a few goals, then that sour faced pig at the lane signed him and we all laughed, but a good manager will get the best out of players and play to their strengths, and guess what happens. 

Er.....they shipped him off to Wigan and brought Marine in to help get them promoted.....your point is?

On 13/06/2019 at 10:13, hodgybysea said:

Think I'll wait and see what Steve Bruce has in mind on this one.

Why do you need to wait and see.....Bruce has been here since the end of Jan and barely used him

Guest gizowl
22 minutes ago, Ian said:

Er.....they shipped him off to Wigan and brought Marine in to help get them promoted.....your point is?

Er my point is, I think they got him for next to nothing, and in one and a half seasons he jumped up a league and under a good manager blew all our big time strikers out of the water. If Nuihu has read this section I wouldn't blame him for moving on and then a certain section of our so called SUPPORTERS will move on to someone else to humiliate. I've not got time for some on here, they get pleasure from abusing one of our own, who will you move onto next? 

Guest gizowl
11 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Only Wednesday fans...sentimental about pretty little, move on and get better in 

How much will that cost, are all the Nuhui knockers going to have a whip round and raise a few million. 

35 minutes ago, Ian said:

Why do you need to wait and see.....Bruce has been here since the end of Jan and barely used him

I would think it is pretty obvious from most of the replies in this thread that even some of the most ardent of pro-Nuhiu people realise that the guy is there in a support role providing something different from the bench and is largely an understudy to Fletcher. That DOES NOT mean Bruce wants rid of Nuhiu as I am sure you well know. Almost everyone would agree that Fletcher has a better all round game but misses a considerable amount of game time through injuries. That is when Nuhiu steps in. Or when Fletcher is pulled off the field late in matches.

21 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Er my point is, I think they got him for next to nothing, and in one and a half seasons he jumped up a league and under a good manager blew all our big time strikers out of the water. If Nuihu has read this section I wouldn't blame him for moving on and then a certain section of our so called SUPPORTERS will move on to someone else to humiliate. I've not got time for some on here, they get pleasure from abusing one of our own, who will you move onto next? 

You must have got some grief when you were playing in the Prem........did they not explain to you that it comes with the territory and is just one of the reasons that you got paid more in a month than most people get in a year?

19 minutes ago, gizowl said:

How much will that cost, are all the Nuhui knockers going to have a whip round and raise a few million. 

A few million to replace Nuhiu.........best laugh I’ve had for a long time