Moving Season Ticket seats

Guest Manwithastick

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

I went full circle last season, started on the South as a youth, then a long stint on the Kop, over to the North for about 10 year, now back on the South.

All that moving around, you get to see how bad we are from different angles...

Same shiit different stand

• Haha 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

6 hours ago, Manwithastick said:

Firstly - brilliant service on the telephone from Ashley in the ticket office. Answered quickly. Found my details. Advised what was available. Moved the seats, took 

payment and sent a confirmation email all in under 5 minutes. Fantastic. 

Now, have I done the right thing? We were in great North Stand seats - on half way but row 3. This has drawbacks - you get wet when it rains, the sun is a pain and the 

barriers of the disabled ramp are in view (rows 1 & 2 are marked severely restricted but row 3 is considered fine). 

We’ve moved to the South - managed to get a pair on row T which apparently is the extra legroom row? Towards the kop but on the gangway between DD and DD1. 

Good seats?

Near me that mmmmmm!!!!!

4 hours ago, 19owl08 said:

Just moved seats in Kop from block V3 to T2. Trying to get a little away from that band & the pole that covered the left wing. Unfortunately couldn’t get to see the seats as the kop is closed at the moment. Anyone know what it’s like around seats 100?

Which row ? 

On 10/06/2019 at 13:56, Manwithastick said:

Firstly - brilliant service on the telephone from Ashley in the ticket office. Answered quickly. Found my details. Advised what was available. Moved the seats, took 

payment and sent a confirmation email all in under 5 minutes. Fantastic. 

Now, have I done the right thing? We were in great North Stand seats - on half way but row 3. This has drawbacks - you get wet when it rains, the sun is a pain and the 

barriers of the disabled ramp are in view (rows 1 & 2 are marked severely restricted but row 3 is considered fine). 

We’ve moved to the South - managed to get a pair on row T which apparently is the extra legroom row? Towards the kop but on the gangway between DD and DD1. 

Good seats?

Yes Row T is the weirdly wider row on the South.

9 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Yes Row T is the weirdly wider row on the South.

Or to put it another way, the only row with normal legroom apart from the front row and the middle one with an aisle in front. 

I've suffered the seating in the South for a few cup games and friendlies and I don't know how people can bear it. Are they all below average height ,  because I couldn't sit with my feet flat on the floor without breaking my knees and I'm not even particularly tall. 

10 hours ago, alanharper said:

Or to put it another way, the only row with normal legroom apart from the front row and the middle one with an aisle in front. 

I've suffered the seating in the South for a few cup games and friendlies and I don't know how people can bear it. Are they all below average height ,  because I couldn't sit with my feet flat on the floor without breaking my knees and I'm not even particularly tall. 

I'm 6'1" and sit on row O with no problems.  Have had problems in other parts of the stand.

I took out 2 different extensions on my ticket, and , due to my recent bout of ill health, lack of mobility and often transport, to say nothing of my increasing forgetfulness due to age, a thought  suddenly occurred to me - I have been told to avoid as much stress as possible, and then - 'How do i stand with my ST? Is it still paid for? Does it need renewing?' The mere thought of missing my beloved Owls started to stress. Funnily enough, the way they play etc etc doesn't bother me. But NOT having a ST? Horror of horrors. Reading about people moving seats rang a bell,and so, this morning, I resolved to do something about it. Spotting tgat the second phase of renewal had finished, I picked up the phone, and dialled. After a short play through about cost of calls, calls recorded for training etc, the words 'for ticket office , press 1'. This I did and was almost immediately answered by a very pleasant  hap, who simply took my Customer ID, confirmed that I had TWO seasons left, and that my current ticket will still be valid. No sales guff, or like. A simple answer to my query, and 'anything else Sir'. Total time under 5 mins and I can now go about my treatment for a load of conditions WITHOUT STRESS.

Excellent work, Ticket Office!!!!!  

• Like 1

On 10/06/2019 at 18:31, 19owl08 said:

Just moved seats in Kop from block V3 to T2. Trying to get a little away from that band & the pole that covered the left wing. Unfortunately couldn’t get to see the seats as the kop is closed at the moment. Anyone know what it’s like around seats 100?

Decent, I’ve sat there. I’m V1 but luckily right down the front by the gangway so it doesn’t feel close to the band.

Upper third of T2 you’ll get a great view of Bazza’s shots in warm-up, they’ll be coming right at your Bovril

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

Decent, I’ve sat there. I’m V1 but luckily right down the front by the gangway so it doesn’t feel close to the band.

Upper third of T2 you’ll get a great view of Bazza’s shots in warm-up, they’ll be coming right at your Bovril

Its a shame to move as made some good friends but that band has just got worse over the seasons. Won’t be able to hear them as much now and it’s a decent view!!

1B4A653E-B033-48EC-9254-5023995608E6.jpeg

• Like 1