Anyone Feeling Rampant?

4 hours ago, theowlsman said:

By that I mean anyone feel that the squad has potential to run rampant next season and secure promotion under Bruce?

Yes, I know our recruitment will be a factor, and we don’t know what that will look like yet, and I know we should be cautious after many disappointments, but I can’t help feel that next season, we will come good.

That is all.

Let Bruce loose aboot this hoose!

What’s nice is having a manager again that I feel we can trust with transfers, team selection, handling players etc the aforementioned goes a long way towards getting a side together with the right ingredients to get promoted.

Once again it’ll be wide open as to who gets promoted. United showed last season it’s not about quality on paper but the right manager,the right blend of player and team spirit.  I’m hoping SB can emulate that with us. He knows what’s needed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

"Ian is available for all types of entertainment ...

Stand -up.. 

Song n Dance..

Tribute acts.. 

Magician / illusionist.. 

All round crazy happy Slapstick comedy..

Or book him and his partner for the famous comedy double act 

" Up n Atty em" ........ 

lol

Martin Tyler sense of humour 

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Only thing that's rampent in our house is our lasses rabbit :duntmatter:

Reading that, I immediately got an image of a big furry bunny trying to shaft yer leg and you trying to shake it off, FFS. :Sid: . Then I thought, "oohhhhhhhhhhhh, one of dem wabbits,FFS" 

5 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Reading that, I immediately got an image of a big furry bunny trying to shaft yer leg and you trying to shake it off, FFS. :Sid: . Then I thought, "oohhhhhhhhhhhh, one of dem wabbits,FFS" 

Time for a musical interlude. :Sid:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, heppers said:

I am rampant and I offer everything from a quickie to the full 2 minutes.

Ladies PM me.

I was about to but then realised your username can be rearranged to say herpes (with an extra 'p'). 

I took it as a bad sign to be honest.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, theowlsman said:

By that I mean anyone feel that the squad has potential to run rampant next season and secure promotion under Bruce?

Yes, I know our recruitment will be a factor, and we don’t know what that will look like yet, and I know we should be cautious after many disappointments, but I can’t help feel that next season, we will come good.

That is all.

Let Bruce loose aboot this hoose!

Absolutely, Bruce is the man who will take us back to the premiership.

6 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

As I’ve said before this squad is more than capable of finishing in the Top 6 because it has done previously. The last two seasons we’ve been hampered by long term injuries to key players, our talisman missing large parts of the last two seasons due to injuries and suspension and being managed by a clueless chuff for the best part of a year. That said this coming season is probably the last chance saloon for a lot of our current players though?

Might be best to wait and see who’s gonna be in that squad.