Anyone Feeling Rampant?

By that I mean anyone feel that the squad has potential to run rampant next season and secure promotion under Bruce?

Yes, I know our recruitment will be a factor, and we don’t know what that will look like yet, and I know we should be cautious after many disappointments, but I can’t help feel that next season, we will come good.

That is all.

Let Bruce loose aboot this hoose!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Only thing that's rampent in our house is our lasses rabbit :duntmatter:

I call our lass Rabbit.

Nowt to do with her sexual prowess mind.

She just never STFU.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 7

Don't get me wrong, i feel Bruce is the most clued in manager we've had in a long time. I really hope he can assemble a squad that can challenge, but we don't even know what the team is gonna look like next season. 

Guest gizowl
11 minutes ago, bobowl said:

Don't get me wrong, i feel Bruce is the most clued in manager we've had in a long time. I really hope he can assemble a squad that can challenge, but we don't even know what the team is gonna look like next season. 

Neither do the rest of the teams in the league, or any league for that matter. 

As I’ve said before this squad is more than capable of finishing in the Top 6 because it has done previously. The last two seasons we’ve been hampered by long term injuries to key players, our talisman missing large parts of the last two seasons due to injuries and suspension and being managed by a clueless chuff for the best part of a year. That said this coming season is probably the last chance saloon for a lot of our current players though?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

By that I mean anyone feel that the squad has potential to run rampant next season and secure promotion under Bruce?

Yes, I know our recruitment will be a factor, and we don’t know what that will look like yet, and I know we should be cautious after many disappointments, but I can’t help feel that next season, we will come good.

That is all.

Let Bruce loose aboot this hoose!

Yes, I’m very enthused that our current squad - with a penchant for not showing up when it’s needed most - is ready for a promotion tilt.

Some good signings needed if we are to compete. Quite a few of them

I'm personally keeping my powder dry, at least until the accounts come out and mkowl translates it into english.

But even so, it's a big ask of Bruce to transform this squad 'overnight' into championship contenders, I think we all need to show some patience, don't get too giddy too early just in case.

I'm all for the long haul, give Bruce some time to sort us out, or we'll be in danger of potentially hounding out a manager that we like and know can get us up.

• Like 2