Forestieri Charged

They can’t prove he said anything, so it will remain an allegation from a so called professional in what will be his biggest claim to fame. Total loser !!

It's all getting beyond ridiculous now.  The FA are a complete joke.  It's as if they have nothing better to do.  

Wouldn't surprise me if Forestieri would be looking to move out of the UK this summer. Potentially heading to Italy.  That would be my guess

Guest The Horse

Can the club stop bending like grass in the wind and start fighting back against this absolute farce?

Start taking it up against the nasty cheeky monkey that started it all and also make life as difficult as possible for the EFL, challenge everything. Publicly. Get it all out there to show how ludicrous the EFL are. 

If they fine us, fizz it.

Kick up a stink.

Stop kowtowing to these cowardly scrotes. 

They're bullies and we're letting them treat us as bullies do. By lying down and taking it.

Parachute Payments, impunity of refs, no review of cards when the evidence points to the ref completely ballsing it up.

And now this.

Fight back, Wednesday FFS.

14 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Not sure but the EFL is not taking a civil action, it is all part of their internal disciplinary procedures, which everyone who plays in the EFL signs up for by default.

Certainly the chap who is accusing him could take a civil action against him.

Then surely the F.A is under as much of  an obligation to defend Forestieri.. as they are under an obligation to back the Mansfield player aren't they?

Otherwise its another form of "racism" isn't it?

Really do wonder what a complete group of muppets are running our national sport.

The guy did say something about his mother. Not sure how this is racist.

But this is the FA they see it as racist because the comments where between two people with different skin colour. 

That for me makes the FA more racist that the lot of them.

3 minutes ago, Clowne Owl said:

The FA will feel like they have to be seen to be taking the allegation seriously hence the charge. Shame that Fernando has to try and prove his innocence again when it should be the other way round.  

Why?

all the F.A has to say is

"he was found not guilty according to the laws of this land"

Its hardly dodging the issue is it?

What an absolute disgrace, what do they think they will find differently than the court hearing? Fernando, if your reading this try this for a response....

Dear FA

fizz  off.

Love

Fernando Forestieri 

(Ps, I'm not a qualified solicitor, so dont blame me if it doesnt work)

Edited by striker
  • Haha 2

Get on the front foot Fernando, engage Michael Mansfield in a case of discrimination regarding your professional livelihood and Football Association malpractice following being previously tried by the Law Courts in Mansfield. This is about racism and inverted racism it will follow you the rest of your life ! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Really do wonder what a complete group of muppets are running our national sport.

The guy did say something about his mother. Not sure how this is racist.

But this is the FA they see it as racist because the comments where between two people with different skin colour. 

That for me makes the FA more racist that the lot of them.

In all fairness how could you possibly know what was said? It's both their words against each other. 

Also,  just because he was found not guilty in court isn't "proof" he has or hasn't done anything. It simply means that in court they were unable to prove he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. 

Like someone else mentioned the FA operate on the balance of probability, so we could easily see the same result as what happened with John Terry. 

Guest gizowl

The FA are a Total Fcuking joke, been find and suspended, then been found not guilty in a court of law, now those lobbers one Yr on have decided to put the boot in, their pigeon must have just landed with last yrs news, why aren't they taking any further action against things that happen with Premier league players. mmmmmm lobbers. 

44 minutes ago, Terry one leg said:

Cue the bbc making a documentary about waysism and how Forestieri is a nazi who has slaves and jews in his basement, no evidence needed just a virtue signalling far left nut job with a laptop and the ability to photoshop.

Go to the Dressing room Brexit Thread ...

do not pass go do not collect 200 Euros 

:Sid:

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

In all fairness how could you possibly know what was said? It's both their words against each other. 

Also,  just because he was found not guilty in court isn't "proof" he has or hasn't done anything. It simply means that in court they were unable to prove he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. 

Like someone else mentioned the FA operate on the balance of probability, so we could easily see the same result as what happened with John Terry. 

The point is..

That..say I was a footballer..any f.ooker who had the inclination , could accuse me of calling him a Black this...a White that..A Homo...a *****, a Mick..or a gyppo..and simply because the "F.A" are wanting to prove they are "stamping down on this sort of thing"...I'm immediately on the back foot...

Its bloody ludicrous...its patently unfair...and its an agenda driven decision...

Its simply not how it should be done...

You dont hang folk on 

"Woulda, coulda..mighta?"

You use evidence...what bloody new evidence have the F.A got , that the courts didn't have?

I'll take a guess.............

F.A

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2

Feel like if this wasn’t a Wednesday player the FA would have lost interest a while ago.  Imagine if a Liverpool player went to court, the trial was dismissed for lack of evidence, then the FA charged them... nope wouldn’t happen