Forestieri Charged

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 16:26, darra said:

I always thought that if an incident wasn't included in the referees report that was the end of it or was it in fact mentioned?

they make their own rules up mate from grass roots to the top ,

On 13/06/2019 at 16:33, RigBon said:

A reminder that...

here what about this for an answer?, 

'it's been tried in a court of the law of the land, and a ruling given of acquittal. 

would they really fancy a trip to the crown court after they've made THEIR decision?'

would they then tell the magistrates court in mansfield they were wrong, and THEY'D be better handling all their business from now on to eliminate wrong decisions in the future?

3 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

FF said in court that he called The Mansfield Guys mother a C**t so he's guilty from his own testimony to the first part of the charge as those words are definitely insulting 

If they are going to charge him for that then they should be charging players from every game as that kind of language is used every game towards the officials when arguing the throw over something as trivial as a throw in on the halfway line.

One of the things that annoy me is how long this all takes. In other sports stuff like this seems to be sorted out in hours or days but no the FA seem to do FA for months.

2 hours ago, darra said:

One of the things that annoy me is how long this all takes. In other sports stuff like this seems to be sorted out in hours or days but no the FA seem to do FA for months.

Always thought FA stood for Football Association, looks like me old dad was right all along, always said they did F##k All  for football, except keep their pals in the county FA's  supplied with free tickets and jollys around the world.

A Victorian institution in the 21st century.

Should just drop the whole case, why should FF have to go through the whole shower again, unless of course they want to hear evidence about the alleged assaults on our players of course. Not holding my breath.

16 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

If they are going to charge him for that then they should be charging players from every game as that kind of language is used every game towards the officials when arguing the throw over something as trivial as a throw in on the halfway line.

Hey i don't disagree with you but for everyone saying he's innocent and been found to be so by a court ( me included ) it seems that that law is a catch all 

He's guilty out of his own mouth unfortunately, it smacks of "we'll have to get something on him even if its not racial " to me