First three close to agreeing deals

9 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

Who else would want palmer?

He'd be a decent squad player for most Championship clubs, and considering his form in the back half of last season, he'd be a starter for most lower half teams.

I never understand the scramble to criticise or dismiss our own players from some Wednesday fans.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He'd be a decent squad player for most Championship clubs, and considering his form in the back half of last season, he'd be a starter for most lower half teams.

I never understand the scramble to criticise or dismiss our own players from some Wednesday fans.

Utterly bizarre isn't it. You'd think they'd want to get behind the one Wednesday lad in the team who, as it happens, just had his best season for the club to date

Edited by evaD
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Especially when its based on absolutely nothing

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

He has no end product

Nah...unless you count actually defending and stopping other teams scoring...theres no point in playing him Mycroft ..is there...

why bother with defenders I say..

I can remember at least 2 last ditch goal line clearances last season...as good as a goal for 

Edited by asteener1867

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Nah...unless you count actually defending and stopping other teams scoring...theres no point in playing him Mycroft ..is there...

He managed to get the basics reasonably right towards the back end of the season. Going forward he offers little and to often finds himself in no mand land. 

For me he should be there for cover, he's an honest pro just that bit out of his depth.  

Edited by Mycroft

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I can remember at least 2 last ditch goal line clearances last season...as good as a goal for 

Couldn’t agree more 

Some will never be happy unless there digging at someone, percentage of our fanbase are absolutely bizarre 

If the story is accurate, good business to keep all three.

Palmer is good enough to be a squad player though not to be the regular RB for a top six Championship side IMO. We are clearly looking to recruit another FB to  improve this situation, however.

Palmer and Westwood know they could get a move, Lee will be grateful he doesn't have to try to prove himself anywhere else.

Palmer a decent squad player given our finances but hopefully not a starter.