Wednesday house no. in Hull

Just now, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

:Sid:

I was born on the Pitsmoor end of Grimesthorpe Road, not far from Gower Street

So yeah, you're probably right

Which maternity hospital was that?  lol

• Haha 2

When I left school at 16 and started work at Brookhouse Colliery, there was a few lads off Norfolk Park that I worked with. They asked me to play for Captive Queen. I just had the one season with them

Oh and the wife's from Norfolk Park 

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

On 02/06/2019 at 12:12, Pulsar said:

20190602_105341.thumb.jpg.77dd63f538d2295ff647d91a594814e5.jpg

Just arrived in Hull on business and pulled up outside this house.

Anybody on here?

I'll not state the road but is this anyone on here?

It's only half a mile from the KCom stadium.

UTO!

Just unscrew it, nick it for a week and see if anyone comes on here complaining they have had their sign pinched. You can return it when they have moaned for a bit.:ph34r:

• Haha 2

On 02/06/2019 at 20:03, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Then the bricks wouldn't be level, and that would do my head in

You would make a great partner-I will miss the nagging about my DIY tasks and how they don’t look quite right when I finally get around to listing our lass on wifetrader.com. :duntmatter:

soon to be a chartered construction manager but heh, what do I know about building stuff! 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

One of the balfours sparkies that was  on the site we were on in Hull was originally from Sheffield and still had a season ticket lives in Hull (not sure where), but he regularly still goes back to Sheffield to take his dad to games. Can't remember his name though, could be his house. 

Lots of Skewiffy back boxes installed in Hull then ?

WTF:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

You would make a great partner-I will miss the nagging about my DIY tasks and how they don’t look quite right when I finally get around to listing our lass on wifetrader.com. :duntmatter:

soon to be a chartered construction manager but heh, what do I know about building stuff! 

You may be a chartered construction manager, but if your missus say's you've done it wrong, my money's on her

• Haha 4

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

How's the car doing Ratty?

Managed to prise the vice out of the boot lid yet ?

WTF:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Lots of Skewiffy back boxes installed in Hull then ?

WTF:

Put it this way bud. 

Between balfours usual ineptitude and M&W's incompetence the two big buildings for a world wide company are coming up to a year and a half behind schedule. 

So not just back boxes, but everything in general lol

I could fill about 15 pages worth of their screw ups, just for the ventilation alone lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Put it this way bud. 

Between balfours usual ineptitude and M&W's incompetence the two big buildings for a world wide company are coming up to a year and a half behind schedule. 

So not just back boxes, but everything in general lol

I could fill about 15 pages worth of their screw ups, just for the ventilation alone lol

Don't do that mate 

It will put a right "Damper" on the thread......

:Sid:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

How's the car doing Ratty?

Managed to prise the vice out of the boot lid yet ?

WTF:

Don’t-I am too traumatised still by her previous antics. The worst one was when I had to take her battered Micra down as a part ex. Had to do the walk of shame along the whole frontage of a rather prestigious showroom having parked up a vehicle that looked like it had been driven by joy riders. Like I said-just waiting for a free listing on wifetrader.com and she is getting listed 

• Haha 3