Dejphon chansiri birthday

I don't know!

Hitcatt and Deadbeat and Chansiri get birthday congrats, yet despite mentioning it was mine too no fecker bothers! Are you all my family or what because they bloody well forgot too? Oh and it was my 60th!

Think I'll go and stick my head in the oven!

Edited by Utah Owl
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

I don't know!

Hitcatt and Deadbeat and Chansiri get birthday congrats, yet despite mentioning it was mine too no fecker bothers! Are you all my family or what because they bloody well forgot too? Oh and it was my 60th!

Does it hurt more if you learn it wasn't even their respective birthdays?

:Sid:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

I don't know!

happy unbirthday, sprog lol 

• Haha 1

Hmmm. I don’t know what I feel about the social media calls to wish Mr C a Happy Birthday. It feels a bit sycophantic to me. I appreciate what he’s done so far and he seems a genuinely nice chap but I’m a Sheffield Wednesday fan not a Dejphon Chansiri fan. 

11 hours ago, shandypants said:

Hmmm. I don’t know what I feel about the social media calls to wish Mr C a Happy Birthday. It feels a bit sycophantic to me. I appreciate what he’s done so far and he seems a genuinely nice chap but I’m a Sheffield Wednesday fan not a Dejphon Chansiri fan. 

But you don't have enough humanity to wish him a happy birthday...unlike someone in the pub who, on someone telling you it was their birthday, would say happy birthday to them...sums you up to a tee

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

But you don't have enough humanity to wish him a happy birthday...unlike someone in the pub who, on someone telling you it was their birthday, would say happy birthday to them...sums you up to a tee

How have you concluded that I have no humanity? 

:Sid:

Have you based it upon that one post or my posts generally? I don’t think that stating that something feels sycophantic is a dreadful thing is it?

lol

• Like 1