Owls in the Park 2019

On 29/05/2019 at 11:49, Mr Hooper said:

It's a great event, and i really shouldn't moan about anything BUT, the last few years the stalls have been abit of a let down. Why did we have a massive section devoted to dogs? 

Would prefer it if there were more football memorabilia stalls etc.

But great that from the club that we continue to put this on for free for us.

Too much sun today, I read that as Clogs

Guest wilyfox
Just now, Ash76 said:

Don't the RS lot normally pull the manager for an interview?

Giddings has posted one on twitter

15 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

still has his bold spot as I was feet away from him ,I think I will give the hair transplant a miss and except the ageing process lol 

Complicated process, the hair falls out and grows back fuller takes a few months after surgery

4 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Complicated process, the hair falls out and grows back fuller takes a few months after surgery

well steven fletcher looks like he has had his done again ,I think he keeps the London clinic going amount of times he has had a hair transplant . it proves it don't matter how many thousands you throw at it that you cant stop the ageing process 

• Haha 1

Bit annoyed about the timing of the players arrival.  We got there at 1040 and were told that the players would turn up between 11-12.  Went back over to the tent a couple of times and were then told by the steward that they would not be there until at least 1300.  By this point there was a huge queue.  Kids never got chance to see the players as we could not hang around all day.  Went on a few rides, had an ice cream and had a shufty through the jumble sale that was the pop up shop.  Pretty poor TBH. 

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6

12 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Bit annoyed about the timing of the players arrival.  We got there at 1040 and were told that the players would turn up between 11-12.  Went back over to the tent a couple of times and were then told by the steward that they would not be there until at least 1300.  By this point there was a huge queue.  Kids never got chance to see the players as we could not hang around all day.  Went on a few rides, had an ice cream and had a shufty through the jumble sale that was the pop up shop.  Pretty poor TBH. 

On the flip side, I took my lad & his friend & they loved it!

They enjoyed the rides, games etc & even got to play football with Westwood, FF, Bannan, Joao, Iorfa, Bannan & a few others, made their day. I think it’s great that the club do something like this 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Why not get in the queue early?

If the kids wanted to see the players, I’d queue like everyone else to ensure that and not have a pop at the club because I couldn’t be arsed

18 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

If the kids wanted to see the players, I’d queue like everyone else to ensure that and not have a pop at the club because I couldn’t be arsed

It wouldn't be owlstalk without the negativity 

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Point I am trying to make is we got told different timings. Reckon it's worth sitting around for two hours with small kids in the sun rather than looking around.  Not a case of being arsed.

1 hour ago, Moz_Wednesday said:

On the flip side, I took my lad & his friend & they loved it!

They enjoyed the rides, games etc & even got to play football with Westwood, FF, Bannan, Joao, Iorfa, Bannan & a few others, made their day. I think it’s great that the club do something like this 

Glad you had a good time.  Should have turned up a few hours after it started - point for next year.