Owls in the Park 2019

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

His Geography is shocking however ....

Swings n Roundabouts I suppose ........

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

and...

Slides n that thingy that bobs up n down ? I could never go on with Tubby Blatherwycke because I'd just stay up in the air for hours til his mum called him in for his tea, then I'd come walloping down with a thud ......

See Saw that's what it's called ....in 

Hillsborough park MIDDLEWOOD ROAD side 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Steelman said:

Chill.

I'm entitled to an opinion. I think it's complete shybo and so do my 12 & 10 year olds. There's literally a whole lot of nothing.

Have you ever read the Emperor's new Clothes? I can recommend it, it will be a real eye opener for you.

Have a nice day, you happy big man.

Wow. That's two cynical kids you have there. 

Edited by Colinwestzicoest
  • Haha 1

Guest The Horse

I'd love to know how a free and family friendly event centred around the local football club could be any better.

Seriously.

How could it improve?

Wouldn't be moving it into the Bin Laden's car park by any chance would it?

9 hours ago, The Horse said:

I'd love to know how a free and family friendly event centred around the local football club could be any better.

Seriously.

How could it improve?

Wouldn't be moving it into the Bin Laden's car park by any chance would it?

Love mi Hook a Duck, but would like to see a lot more there. Too much open space. 

A classic car show or summat, also loved romping round military vehicles at air shows and the like as a kid, you don't see owt like that these days. Sitting in a tank, or a chopped off fighter jet cockpit. Kids would love it, but we've gone too PC. 

20 hours ago, Steelman said:

Chill.

I'm entitled to an opinion. I think it's complete shybo and so do my 12 & 10 year olds. There's literally a whole lot of nothing.

Have you ever read the Emperor's new Clothes? I can recommend it, it will be a real eye opener for you.

Have a nice day, you happy big man.

You mean you hate it and your kids have been bombarded with your opinion so they dislike it too.

Is it same sort of parking as matchday?

And are the queues to meet players really 4 hrs?

Was thinking of taking a little baby and telling Nuhiu he's his, but don't fancy waiting 4 hrs for it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kate said:

Was thinking of taking a little baby and telling Nuhiu he's his, but don't fancy waiting 4 hrs for it 

Round the ground it's the same further away it gets thinner. People come and go at different times though not all at once.

However if that's reason why you want to go I'd stay at home.

Guest Manwithastick
21 hours ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Well he admitted on here that he didn't know where Middlewood road was

Coming from a so called wednesdayite as well....

:tango:

21 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Slides n that thingy that bobs up n down ? I could never go on with Tubby Blatherwycke because I'd just stay up in the air for hours til his mum called him in for his tea, then I'd come walloping down with a thud ......

See Saw that's what it's called ....in 

Hillsborough park MIDDLEWOOD ROAD side 

YukYukYuk ad infinitum....

On 31/05/2019 at 12:25, PARKOWL said:

The focus of owls in the park should never be about a kit launch,

It is about the club being a massive part of the Sheffield community and allowing fans and staff to mix together in a family fun environment, to which it succeeds better than id say anything any other club in the country does

Like @latemodelchild said his son had a day he's never likely to forget playing footy with his heroes for a quid 

I don't see anything that gives any Sheffield Wednesday fan a reason to knock this event, unless you look for reasons in everything to knock the club 

I agree.

Its something which as a fan base we can be proud of the club for doing. 

However I do think we miss a trick into reaching the events full potential. 

The kit is definitely one - yes it’s not the reason of the event but while you have parents and kids there it seems a shame not to have the shirt on sale 

Other things could be done regards tickets etc without making it into an in your face sales fate. 

(Also a lady topless darts event wouldn’t go a miss - purely for equality reasons-don’t want the politically correct brigade after the club!!)

On 26/06/2019 at 11:48, Kate said:

I would, there could be some reyt maintenance payments.:Sid:

• Haha 1

Can't make it this year, bit hope it's a good day, enjoyed by all. Gutted if I miss Morris dancing :biggrin:  ......maybe a  regular HT slot this season instead of cheerleaders? 

Thanks to this fella   for continuing to put on this community event. :Chansiri:

Hope lol  enjoys his first OITP and reminds him (as if it were needed) what our fans are all about. 

• Like 1