Bannan Interview

Enjoyed both the interviews with Fletcher and Bannan. Both came across well, as they both have since they arrived here to be fair. Shame there wasn't more on Wednesday. Bannan was very honest regarding the drink driving incident. Seemed to take full responsibility for it without trying to defend himself which I think a lot in the public eye would.

6 hours ago, prowl said:

Can anyone translate it for me?:Sid:

Here you go, dude.

I took the liberty of choosing Maori for you.

Enjoy!

Titiro ki te whakaheke mehemea he waatea taau, he pena ranei. Kei te tuwhera a ia mo nga mea katoa, tae noa ki tana inu waipiro. He pai ano nga korero mo te raima kakahu.

https://www.open-goal.co.uk/siferrymeetsbarrybannan/

I whakatikahia i te 6 haora i mua mai i te koikoi eckington

• Haha 2

Guest mkowl

I wonder if Fletch and Bannan have seen the reports today that hair replacement treatments can have a detrimental effect on the old sperm count

I’m feeling a bit of man love for our Bazza. He’s obviously done very well for himself, but still comes across as a down to earth, humble lad.   Only thing missing in the interview is more about his time at Wednesday as this is where he’s played most of his first team football.  

On 27/05/2019 at 23:08, eckington owl said:

Don’t see many from up north speaking highly of him. I did meet his fan club when England played Scotland at Wembley a couple of years ago, though. 

FF38122B-69C2-420D-A7B1-72218AEFB552.jpeg

Size of that Smirnoff Ice, absolute horrorshow

• Haha 1