Leon Knight

Usually love the podcast. But some of that was cringe worthy. Whenever they put him on the spot he made a loud noise and shouted ‘come on bruv’.

Some of his reasoning for falling out at clubs was laughable. I didn’t do anything but got paid up to leave.....as you do. 

You could tell Chris Brown wasn’t a fan in particular. 

I may just have found a new podcast to ease the boredom of my daily commute. 

As for Leon, sounds like he wasted his talent by just by simply being a complete and utter cockwomble. His views on women's football are just plain wrong, if I could spell misogynist that's the word I'd use to describe him:rolleyes:

On 06/06/2019 at 09:12, NYowl said:

Interesting podcast.

Leon came over as having a very juvenile attitude. I don't think Leon realises what a great opportunity he has wasted.

In a few years time he will probably look back with regrets.

Agree.

Had the skill, but wrong mentality with huge chip on his shoulder.  Sounds like it was identified at Lillieshaw when he was starting out, shame he couldn't sort it out. Came across as a nightmare to work with and totally unable to take direction.

Neon Lights says it all

On 07/06/2019 at 06:59, SouthCoastOwl said:

I may just have found a new podcast to ease the boredom of my daily commute. 

As for Leon, sounds like he wasted his talent by just by simply being a complete and utter cockwomble. His views on women's football are just plain wrong, if I could spell misogynist that's the word I'd use to describe him:rolleyes:

Are they that wrong, its absolutely awful and currently not worthy of prime air time.