Leon Knight

3 minutes ago, David1867 said:

A good friend of mine played at Wednesday when he was here and said his talent was outrageous, by far the most naturally talented player we had at the time but his attitude was diabolical. 

It will be be interesting to see if he mentions the story about winning £8k from terry yorath in a card game. 

Wasn’t their a story at the time around breaking into cars as well?

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

Wasn’t their a story at the time around breaking into cars as well?

Iv not heard that to be honest but I listened to this podcast this morning. He blames the kit lady for getting him sacked at Swansea but the truth was that he supposedly had a gun in his car at training. 

His career is probably a “what could have been” but he just blames everyone else for his failings. 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

He’s part of a gang, had run ins with the law 

Stop with the fake outrage, you know he’s a yob 

Yes he might be but you didn't put it very well did you? Think before you type.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that way and what do you mean fake outrage? Insult Leon Knight but not me and others at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Etchesketch said:

Yes he might be but you didn't put it very well did you? Think before you type.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that way and what do you mean fake outrage? Insult Leon Knight but not me and others at the same time.

I called him a yob because I just listened to an interview where he said he runs with gangs and does all that stupid shiit

i didn’t make it out of thin air did I, what are you actually on about?

did I call you a yob? 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, David1867 said:

Iv not heard that to be honest but I listened to this podcast this morning. He blames the kit lady for getting him sacked at Swansea but the truth was that he supposedly had a gun in his car at training. 

His career is probably a “what could have been” but he just blames everyone else for his failings. 

Owen Morrison springs to mind when thinking of Leon Knight, both fantastically gifted players, but the brains of a stroppy, self indulgent little 5 year old.

Both wasted what could have been fantastic careers with their horrible attitude from what's been heard of them. 

Guest Grez Bez
15 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

He’s part of a gang, had run ins with the law 

Stop with the fake outrage, you know he’s a yob 

He said he's not in a gang didn't he? Anyway, great listen. Still think he's a bell Skinner

Edited by Grez Bez

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Stand by comment on Lucas Joao. Think he is a very talented player but like Leon Knight has nowhere near made the most of it.

What a f****** insult on Lucas Joao.