Boro to sue Derby...

13 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Just ban him from hillsboro, cant imagine many owners getting upset by not having to travel to boro.

NO ffs, his 'reward' next season will be his 'receptions' around the division, the ones he has the b*llox to attend, I bet he's got 'a previous engagement' when they go to derby for one.

6 hours ago, dorian gray said:

NO ffs, his 'reward' next season will be his 'receptions' around the division, the ones he has the b*llox to attend, I bet he's got 'a previous engagement' when they go to derby for one.

Let's have him as special guest at the next fans forum.

2 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

that's a money raiser for dc.

have him in a set of stocks, £5 to throw a wet sponge at him. £25 for a house brick.

Think DC should suggest st the next efl meeting that all championship chairman do a white collar boxing event for charity and Gibson could start every round. Think it might get voted through!

10 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

that's a money raiser for dc.

have him in a set of stocks, £5 to throw a wet sponge at him. £25 for a house brick.

I'd do it a bit different. A brick is free, but Gibson can pay £25 if he wants it switched out for a sponge. Should solve our FFP issues.

:Chansiri:

• Like 1

Sorry if this has already been covered, but has DC already bought the ground/freehold or should he quickly do the deal before the rules are changed?

I can't remember when our new accounts are supposed to run to, but if DC buys the ground/freehold now, will the figures show up in this season's submitted accounts, or would the deal be inadmissible as a means of allowing DC to spend more money, this season?

Sky Sports News reporting that Boro’s Legal action is based around the £80 million sale figure for Pride Park was deliberately inflated.

No doubt Gibson has looked at doing the same but is annoyed that when even deliberately inflating the sale vale, the Riverside is only worth £1.42 due to it being on Teesside.

• Haha 5