Will Vaulks

Not for me. Never rated him, and didn't understand why all of a sudden teams like Cardiff, United and us we're linked with him.

To make sure i wasn't getting him mixed up with another player, i spoke to a few Rotherham fans yesterday and asked how good he was, their response was pretty much "If we get a fee for him we'll be laughing, he try's hard and is good at backflips, but isn't a good Championship player, hardly stood out here".

I think it's the agent trying to get some interest going.

Better than anything we have at the moment....

I'm sure Mr Bruce will do whatever's best for our club and hopefully we are aiming for better than Mr Vaulks as much as i admire him as a creative player.

If clubs such as Derby,Norwich and United are interested then we wont get him anyway.

Edited by steveger

2 hours ago, Mr Hooper said:

Not for me. Never rated him, and didn't understand why all of a sudden teams like Cardiff, United and us we're linked with him.

To make sure i wasn't getting him mixed up with another player, i spoke to a few Rotherham fans yesterday and asked how good he was, their response was pretty much "If we get a fee for him we'll be laughing, he try's hard and is good at backflips, but isn't a good Championship player, hardly stood out here".

I think it's the agent trying to get some interest going.

Just shows how football works though. 

You got a very bitter reply, which probably means he's their best player.

Him and Ajayi are their two best players  don't let any bitter Miller fool you, they'll be gutted if he signed for us. 7 goals and 6 assists in an appalling side, he'd be a good addition as a squad player to push Lee, Bannan and Hutch, a big upgrade on Pelupessy.

• Like 1