Hillsborough stadium

On 22/05/2019 at 22:57, kingsidney said:

Is it though, better infrastructure crates more revenue which then could be reinvested. 

Probably underestimating the cost behind that. Chansiri always said, promotion first, then the ground.

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 21:29, sweetsheri said:

The only thing that’s shabby is the west stand 

Must be joking.

Kop and North stand both look an absolute tip from Herries and Penistone Road. Both need better facilities. The North especially is underserved and too crowded. It's a glorious football stand but it's fine to appreciate it's enduring, ageless design while also bringing it upto modern standards.

Leppings Lane needs demolishing. Depending on the FFP implications (are there any for stadium work?) I think that should happen irrespective of promotion.

36 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Must be joking.

Kop and North stand both look an absolute tip from Herries and Penistone Road. Both need better facilities. The North especially is underserved and too crowded. It's a glorious football stand but it's fine to appreciate it's enduring, ageless design while also bringing it upto modern standards.

Leppings Lane needs demolishing. Depending on the FFP implications (are there any for stadium work?) I think that should happen irrespective of promotion.

I don't really care what it looks like from the outside.

From inside the north is a magnificent stand, the kop, of course i'd lose the pillars but it's still an impressive sight.

Agree on facilities. As with all our commercial business, they are a shambles.

5 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Demolish the ground. Sell the and and build a decent one 

It's way out of date and will always have the Liverpool fiasco hanging over it. 

It's time to move on 

Here we go,call the chairman out on every occasion for giving "mythical" salaried contracts to players,but yet expect him to cough up £100 million or so for a new stadium............you get funnier every week.