Hillsborough stadium

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Kop facilities could be better , sections need upgrading etc etc but building up the squad is priority. 

Is it though, better infrastructure crates more revenue which then could be reinvested. 

Guest wilyfox

His next move is to buy our wage bill off us and sell it back at a fraction of the cost. D-Taxis will then buy FF and return him on loan to be made permanent once he passes the "knowledge" test. 

23 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Is it though, better infrastructure crates more revenue which then could be reinvested. 

I would love upgrades and improvements the West needs a total rebuild but it’s last on the priority  list until we get promoted perhaps . 

18 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Just as long as we’re not selling it.

If we do, there’ll be plenty of people who want to have a say. This thread might do 50 pages.

:ph34r:

Nah mate, there'd already be a thread if were.

(I'm waiting till the thread reaches it's next page, I can't miss out on a 69 opportunity!)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bigblueowl said:

If the rumours that Chansiri has bought the ground then I'm hoping he is going to be able to improve it. Not that he hasn't spent enough already but the amenities and the general look of the ground is pretty shabby. 

Ah! Bless.

Guest mkowl
6 hours ago, steveger said:

sell it and move to a better location where we can make money 7 days a week...:rolleyes:

Milton Keynes will do

I can do the shopping in the next door Asda after as well

On 23/05/2019 at 06:06, mkowl said:

Milton Keynes will do

I can do the shopping in the next door Asda after as well

That will do for me. a 2 mile walk. Better than a 250 mile round trip especially for midweek games!

Share with the Dons :ph34r: