The first signing - When will it be?

As the title says when do people think our fist new signing will happen, we have been linked with a lot of players and more than a few have said they have all but signed with us the defender from Germany to mention. 

the last 3 season we have had

16/17 - 1st July

17/18 - 3rd July

18/19 - 16 Aug

The added difference this coming season and last the transfer window opened a lot earlier. 

Guest wilyfox

On the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month - but it'll be 6 minutes late. 

Edited by wilyfox

Four players have already been down to the training ground, three will sign first in June and the other in the second week. Three other players will be down at Hillsborough for talks within the next week or so.   UTO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Four players have already been down to the training ground, three will sign first in June and the other in the second week. Three other players will be down at Hillsborough for talks within the next week or so.   UTO 

Go on I'll fall for it whats ya source?  Any details?

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

I hope you are not bull pooing!!

2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Go on I'll fall for it whats ya source?  Any details?

I only managed to get a glimpse of one, and he was on crutches. Can't say who, as Megson visited me in a dream and swore me to secrecy. Either way, very exciting times!

• Haha 3