Sam Morsy

Guest Jack the Hat
2 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

If he is to start respening, let's hope he's learnt his lessons.

Maybe he’s buying him as part of a pyramid scheme?

4 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

If the sale of the ground is true then the way I see it is DC has now reset his spending limit back to the amount when he first took over so he can make a few signings and if this is the man they are after then we will spend it 

Think the "sale of the ground" is to get us under the £39 million losses permitted over three years rather than starting again,it is a rolling 3 year thing afterall.

3 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Token vid. Very much a Hutchinson 

Not sure which player I was suppose to be watching lol but the one I watched looked pretty decent, seems to get himself about and stuck in, also bags a few goals. 

Then again, it could be another player I’ve been watching :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, robowl4life said:

Not sure which player I was suppose to be watching lol but the one I watched looked pretty decent, seems to get himself about and stuck in, also bags a few goals. 

Then again, it could be another player I’ve been watching :duntmatter:

lol

Same here. I was trying to follow the numbers but even they seem to change. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Only downside for me is that he is only 5ft 9. Personally think we are missing a proper power horse in midfield, someone more in the mould of Diame. If we could bring in Morsy and someone like Diame I would be very happy with that.  

Size isn't important    :ghoulguy:

11 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

What’s the big fascination with all these Wigan players. We need to set our sights higher, I feel

I think we need to trust Bruce with our recruitment. Only concern so far is that we seem to be linked with right backs and  centre halves. We are covered at right back and I think we are ok at centre half should we sign Hector and this must be priority given how he played last season. It’s tried and tested and he likes it here. No brainer! Thorniley is underrated and I’m confident in him stepping into the team given an injury.

Morsy is a good player. I’ve seen him a number of times and he’s decent. He would provide competition for Hutch and we need that over a 46 game season. 

6 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Rubbish, Morsey would be Pelupessy's replacement no where near the quality of Hutch.

Morsy is a very good player at this level.

Dont think you would get many non Wednesday fans agree about the last bit though. Is Morsy better, debatable but he is definitely not no where near his quality. Dont let the fact he plays for Wigan fool you. he is probably there best player.

Edited by pazowl55