Norwich want Rhodes

41 minutes ago, billyblack said:

How is it exaggerated at all?

Firstly, you're commenting on a rumour, the veracity of which is unknown.  Secondly, it would only be possible to determine whether or not it is a 'fiasco' when the details, if it happens, are known.  There are outcomes to this scenario which may end up being beneficial to the club in the short and long term.

2 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Firstly, you're commenting on a rumour, the veracity of which is unknown.  Secondly, it would only be possible to determine whether or not it is a 'fiasco' when the details, if it happens, are known.  There are outcomes to this scenario which may end up being beneficial to the club in the short and long term.

Firstly I covered all that in the brackets part if you read it

Secondly if it is true, it still is a fiasco. I don't see how selling the ground to cover poor management overspend fixes anything, what do we do next time?

16 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Secondly if it is true, it still is a fiasco. I don't see how selling the ground to cover poor management overspend fixes anything, what do we do next time?

Have you ever made a mistake, fixed it, and then never made the same mistake again?

I think it's called experience.

Edited by Peacenocchio
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

Have you ever made a mistake, fixed it, and then never made the same mistake again?

I think it's called experience.

Lets find out

I hope you are right

Experience is only useful if you learn from it

5 hours ago, billyblack said:

Even if we weren't busting the FFP limits I suspect Chansiri would still look at this as an option to spend more before the loophole is possibly closed- not disagreeing we've squandered an obscene amount of cash mind.

I like you have no idea if rhodes is going, or not.

but I have faith in bruce as our first 'proper' manager for a while in getting a lot more done in a sensible manner, than has been the rule of late.

I figure he may, or he may not fancy rhodes in his side, time will tell.

but when he's done building let's have a proper pop at promotion.

I reckon that under Bruce, Rhodes would play out of his skin, and re-discover his old form, reminding us why Mr C listened to me when I said we should buy him. 

30 goals a season striker when he gets decent service.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I reckon that under Bruce, Rhodes would play out of his skin, and re-discover his old form, reminding us why Mr C listened to me when I said we should buy him. 

30 goals a season striker when he gets decent service.

Expert angler caught with the wrong bait..tut tut..:tango: