Norwich want Rhodes

1 minute ago, Frazzlebeak said:

They are all puffs and lessers.......

With all due respect to everything thing that’s happening at the moment LBGT.......LBT ..........BEST......and anything that anyone maybe offended by.....I quote direct from the actual programme.

2-3m, wages off payroll, use cash to buy Hector, ban all future Rhodes threads on Owlstalk thus finishing total number of Rhodes threads at 6,538,901 and total replies at 242,487,424. 

More than enough for anybody in a lifetime. 

• Haha 3

For me there is very little point in selling him to Norwich if he is happy to come back to S6. The money horse has already bolted with Rhodes. Any sale to Norwich would be for a pittance compared to what we've already lost on him so we may as well keep him and see if SB can get him back firing.

18 minutes ago, stevie snerklebox said:

For me there is very little point in selling him to Norwich if he is happy to come back to S6. The money horse has already bolted with Rhodes. Any sale to Norwich would be for a pittance compared to what we've already lost on him so we may as well keep him and see if SB can get him back firing.

probably on around 1.5m a year, possible £2m fee.

In P&S terms if we could get a deal like this for Rhodes in means we could go out and sign someone for £6m on a 4 year contract and actually improve the books for this season.

There's definitely value in selling Rhodes.

6 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

probably on around 1.5m a year, possible £2m fee.

In P&S terms if we could get a deal like this for Rhodes in means we could go out and sign someone for £6m on a 4 year contract and actually improve the books for this season.

There's definitely value in selling Rhodes.

This is my thinking if selling Rhodes means we get Hector then I think it's a no brainer.

16 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Keep him.

Hooper has already gone, Bruce clearly doesn’t fancy Winnall either and he’s been  a long term admirer of Rhodes.

In a Wednesday side that doesn’t employ the slow boring build up play that we did under Carlos and Jos he’ll score loads.

A lot of teams in the Championship are very much of a muchness, add a proven 20 goal a season striker into the mix and it can make all the difference.

"Proven 20 goal a season"

He last did that with Blackburn 2014 / 2015 season. In his following season with them he got 11.

I just dont think hes got it anymore- either way I'd trust SBs judgement 

18 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Rhodes averaged a goal every 168 minutes of Championship football, which compares favourably with all our strikers except João, who averaged a goal every 161.

I like stats, they're awesome. Norwich also scored 93 goals compared to our 60 and had an average of 15.4 shots per game compared to our 11.5. Does that mean Rhodes should have scored more often based on the chances Norwich created? Did those chances not come in the last 10 minutes when the game was won and Rhodes came on? Where do you stop?

18 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

He could be thinking if we can get a pair of real old style wingers.

We've had Been using inverted wingers  playing on their wrong side for crossing and playing narrow prior to Bruce's arrival. Its not condusive for getting good quick ball into the box from out wide and I think it will be something he'll hopefully address. 

We've been a bit forced to use our wide players that way, as it seems most are bloody left footed. 

I can't remember ther last time we had a good right footed right winger?