Norwich want Rhodes

Glad he might stay, he was my pick when Mr C flashed the cash. I said “Look Mr C, we just need to sign him, he’s a must”.

Mr C said “Ok Simon, just for you”.

I’m hoping young Jordan is going to rediscover his form to prove me right (again).

And Jordan has also told me he fancies himself for 30 goals next season, and he will get them just for me for staying loyal.

Top striker. He’ll be getting on the end of Bannan’s and Palmer’s crosses, and scoring a shedfull up top alongside Fletcher, for Scotland Wednesday too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Glad he might stay, he was my pick when Mr C flashed the cash. I said “Look Mr C, we just need to sign him, he’s a must”.

I’m hoping young Jordan is going to rediscover his form to prove me right (again).

And Jordan has also told me he fancies himself for 30 goals next season, and he will get them just for me for staying loyal.

Top striker. He’ll be getting on the end of Bannan’s and Palmer’s crosses, and scoring a shedfull up top alongside Fletcher, for Scotland Wednesday too.

two-hands-holding-cup-with-tea-leaves-at-bottom-AY6TXA.jpg

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Yeah, :Sid:  , I just smoked one of them too, owlsman lol 

I’m all honestly does anyone on this site want Rhodes back I just want rid of him what a waste of space.

i can’t see why Norwich or anybody playing in a standard above league one would. If we get more than a million we’ve had their pants down. 

11 hours ago, Itchy said:

I’m all honestly does anyone on this site want Rhodes back I just want rid of him what a waste of space.

i can’t see why Norwich or anybody playing in a standard above league one would. If we get more than a million we’ve had their pants down. 

Best striker we ever bought. 

Just waiting for him to rediscover his Tony Cottee-esque bog-lining skills. 

30 goals easy. 

21 hours ago, Itchy said:

Well I'll stick my head above the Barricade. ...

I want Jordan Rhodes to be playing and scoring for Sheffield Wednesday next season.

If the team play to his strengths, he will score the goals..........

44 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

Well I'll stick my head above the Barricade. ...

I want Jordan Rhodes to be playing and scoring for Sheffield Wednesday next season.

If the team play to his strengths, he will score the goals..........

You certain of that are you ? I’m not , he was shockingly poor for us , all this set him up and he will score carry on ,bet I could score if set up too !!! . 

7 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

You certain of that are you ? I’m not , he was shockingly poor for us , all this set him up and he will score carry on ,bet I could score if set up too !!! . 

It's very difficult to be certain of anything in football or in Life.

But all I can do is give my opinion.

As for your footballing abilities..........

I'll leave you to speak for yourself. 

• Haha 1