Matchday car parking

7 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Only if your suit is brown pinstripe 4" lapels 22" trouser bottoms a shirt with large Butterfly print , & kipper tie 

Hush puppies n a light tan double Breasted gannex mac ..

Mrs C is steaming the creases out for you ...

Don't forget to take the mothballs and the locarno tickets out of your top pocket ......

If you haven't got the above Mycroft will loan you any "shortfall" from his wardrobe ....

• Haha 2

Just now, Costello 77 said:

When you're not taking the pi*s I'll explain the biggest explosion in the universe and why I think we're transiting a white hole into another "singularity".

Isn't the universe still expanding and there wasn't an actual explosion? I enjoy listening to Lawrence Krauss... Seriously I do.

Whats it expanding into?

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

When you're not taking the pi*s I'll explain the biggest explosion in the universe and why I think we're transiting a white hole into another "singularity".

Oh ffs you really do need you're own science section.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

That just a hypothesis still unproven 

Absolutely.

There's the classical model.

Then theoretical physics..then quantum physics..then quantum mechanics...then quantum entanglement and string theory.

Good brains are glimpsing at the magic of our origins and surroundings... there will have to be preparation of people's minds because the meta stage will be known soon...but not in my lifetime alas.

2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.  

Loads of parking though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, RigBon said:

Thanks for the helpful response. I'm not disabled, but I can't easily walk a long way.

The car park almost opposite the Riverside cafe is about £360 per season, but with limited spaces and a waiting list to get in. If you contact the club they may be able to sort you out, but if you turn up early you can get a spot on the pavement near the Riverside cafe, or up the side of the park, or on any of the side streets coming down to Middlewood Rd and the roads going parallel to Middlewood Rd. Other than that park a short bus/tram ride away. There are only a few areas for residents parking only and plenty more options if you have a disabled badge or want to pay on the day.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

I'll explain the biggest explosion in the universe

owt to do wi’ that couple on Kop?

12 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

transiting a white hole into another "singularity"

aye that’s them, mucky beggars

• Haha 3