Matchday car parking

2 hours ago, pahowl said:

That car park is owned by the club and is used by  media and disabled . Ask at the ticket office about availability 

Thanks for the helpful response. I'm not disabled, but I can't easily walk a long way.

11 hours ago, torryowl said:

next to the filling station junct leppings lane /Penistone road £5 …..you can get boxed in and have to wait a while to exit .

10 hours ago, Pulsar said:

Stopped using the Wednesdayite car park a few years back as it was taking longer and longer to trickle out onto Penistone rd so started using the Lepp petrol station. 

It's good for us and we always meander back from the North Stand and have a coffee and chat until the traffic has disappeared.

Is this the petrol station next to the Burger King drive-through? This currently sounds like the best option for me I think.

How much do they charge? And is it pay-on-the-day, or can I pre-book?

1 hour ago, RigBon said:

Is this the petrol station next to the Burger King drive-through? This currently sounds like the best option for me I think.

How much do they charge? And is it pay-on-the-day, or can I pre-book?

That's the one mate, it's only pay on the day as far as I'm aware and it's a fiver. 

Never been any reported trouble or break ins either unlike beyond the 5 arches.

3 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Yes, and I live a 5 hour walk south of Westminster. London is quite big (and I actually live in Surrey!)

Well, it depends on what you are comparing it to, if you compare it to space then it's very, very small not even worth a consideration. 

Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.  

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

When I come on the bus..can I sit at the front and pretend to be a football manager?

Only if your suit is brown pinstripe 4" lapels 22" trouser bottoms a shirt with large Butterfly print , & kipper tie 

Hush puppies n a light tan double Breasted gannex mac ..

Mrs C is steaming the creases out for you ...

Don't forget to take the mothballs and the locarno tickets out of your top pocket ......

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Well, it depends on what you are comparing it to, if you compare it to space then it's very, very small not even worth a consideration. 

Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.  

A star can be inside another star..and orbit therein.

Just for scale.